I am relocating to Columbus and am looking to investigate lease/purchase options.

Asked by Susan, Columbus, OH Sun Oct 7, 2012

I'm looking for a trustworthy agent who can help me investigate lease/purchase options in Columbus, OH. I have already spoken with a Mortgage broker and should be able to purchase within 6-12 months. Unfortunately, I have to relocate earlier than I can I can get a mortgage and would prefer not to have to rent, and then move again to purchase.

Answers

7
B. Eugene Jo…, , Columbus, OH
Wed Oct 10, 2012
You should try a REI (real estate investor). Most likely one can get you into a home without having to qualify for a loan. Within 18-24 months you should be able to either get yourself a new mortgage loan or refinance the loan you would already have in place. Check out http://WWW.RIGHTINVESTCORP.COM or call 1-888-428-4013. Or search the internet for lease option/ lease-to-own investment companies in the Columbus area like "Columbus Lease to Buy". that should help you get on the right track.
Sharon Moitis, Both Buyer And Seller, Venice, FL
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Susan,
I have an Executive Level condo that my husband and I are considering to offer for lease/purchase. It is located in the Westerville area, has three bedrooms, 2/12 baths, first floor master bedroom and laundry, a den that could be used as an office and a loft upstairs with the two guest rooms. Quiet neighborhood, lots of updates and extras in the home. HOA fees are reasonable. If you are interested in discussing further, e-mail at smoitis@aol. It is currently listed for sale, but the market is not seller friendly and is completely flat in the Columbus Ohio area. Again if you are interested I can link you to the MLS listing so that you can see 25 color photos of the property.
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Susan,
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Susan,
I have an Executive Level condo that we are considering to offer for lease/own. It is located in the Westerville area, has three bedrooms, 2/12 baths, first floor master bedroom and laundry, a den that could be used as an office and a loft upstairs with the two guest rooms. Quiet neighborhood, lots of updates and extras in the home. HOA fees are reasonable. If you are interested in discussing further, e-mail at smoiis@aol. It is currently listed for sale, but the sale market is completely flat in the Columbus Ohio area. Again if you are interested I can link you to the MLS listing so that you can see 25 color photos of the property.
Roger Loesel, Agent, Dublin, OH
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Susan My name is Roger with Coldwell Banker King Thompson. I represent a couple of investors who do lease purchases in Columbus OH. Here is a link explaining the program http://www.leasetoownhomesincolumbusohio.com/. In some cases the investor will buy the house; then consult with you as far as paint colors, floor coverings, and other changes you may want done to the house. Please give me a call or email me; so we can discuss your needs.
Roger Loesel
614-961-0169
roger.loesel@kingthompson.com
Jerri Davis, Agent, Columbus, OH
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hello Susan,

I will help you, and I am trustworthy! I will definitely need more information such as what area in Columbus, how much would you have to put down, how much are you wanting to spend per month on a payment (to keep you in your comfort zone), how soon are you needing to relocate, do you have a preference for the school district, just to name a few. Please give me a call anytime, and we will get started!

Hope To Talk To You Soon,
Jerri Davis
Century 21 Excellence Realty
614-772-7497 (Cell #)
RealtorForYou.JerriDavis@gmail.com
Jeremy Gillm…, Agent, Columbus, OH
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Susan- I would love to help with your relocation/ search. Feel free to contact me via phone or email.

Jeremy Gillman
614.266.9152
Jeremy@columbusLOFTS.com