I am relocating from the USVI is it posible for me to buy a house in 2 weeks

Asked by gongolady, Venice, FL Wed Aug 22, 2012

Answers

4
Sandra Gold, Agent, Wellington, FL
Thu Aug 23, 2012

It all depends on your financial situation as well as if you know where and how you would like to live. If you pay cash for the home, then you don't have to wait on bank approvals which will speed up the process. You also need to consider that sometimes it takes time to find the "perfect" home for you but if you are working with a good agent who listens and shows you homes that fit your needs and likes it is def. possible

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Yes but only look at REGULAR sales if you must buy within 2 weeks.

It's crucial you also hire an inspector to verify the condition of the house and search for chinese drywall, sinkhole soil movement, incorrect structural components, roof, etc.

Alternatively if you are willing to take the risk, you can go to the courthouse foreclosure auction and bid. You will then own it in 10 days after the auction and get a Certificate of Title. You need to learn the ropes before going this route because you will not necessarily get a Clear Title and you cannot inspect and may have to evict an owner or tenant, too.

So to get an idea what you can actually buy, have your Realtor only send you REGULAR sale listings.
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Wed Aug 22, 2012
-
-
As a Florida Mortgage Broker, I say no.

3 weeks would be best case
-
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Yes, IF you are paying cash and the house you want is either a normal sale or maybe a bank owned.
Yes am thinking buying cash
Flag Wed Aug 22, 2012