sonjae28, Home Buyer in 27565

I am relocating from NJ to NC (Oxford). I am rebuilding my credit (635). Is it better for me to rent or buy. Will be relocating in summer of 2012.?

Asked by sonjae28, 27565 Wed Dec 21, 2011

Answers

6
Adam Schneid…, Agent,
Sun May 5, 2013
Hi Sonja,
Check out 108 Green Street in Oxford. 4 bed, 2 bath, 2347 SF in Oxford just off I-85. I would consider doing a rent to own for you. If you want to discuss, call me at 919-621-9912. Adam
Andy Matejka, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Greensboro, NC
Thu Dec 22, 2011
Depends on a handful of factors, one of which is your preference. You certainly might have the capacity to purchase with a score of 635, but will you be working right away? You will need to prove that you have the ability to repay a mortgage loan and stability of employment/income is a big kicker.

You might want to start doing your research online; thanks to the internet, you can conduct a lot of searching right from your own home.

I'd recommend reaching out to the likes of Mr. Frazier who would be familiar with the area so that you can maximize your search results. Utilize his knowledge to find the appropriate neighborhood, schools, shopping, etc.

Then, of course, give me a ring and we'll evaluate your situation to find the right home mortgage loan for you and your family. There are some awesome rates and terms available today.
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Dec 21, 2011
Leaving a home vacant for six months seems like a bad idea, and six months is really a short time to rent out the property. I think it would be better to wait until about May to get serious. However, you can start talking to agents about neighborhoods, schools, etc. Figure out which agent will "work" for you, and then get your pre-approval in May and get busy. Best of luck!
Alain Picard, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Wed Dec 21, 2011
If you are in a position to buy now then I would definately do it. And going from NJ to NC you will be able to get so much more house for your dollar. I am originally from Jersey and I've had friends move to NC and the difference in prices is a lot.
David Frazier, Agent, Clarksville, VA
Wed Dec 21, 2011
HI there,

With interest rates at incredibly low rates and home prices very affordable in Oxford, NC I would recommend taking advantage and buying. I'm one of the top brokers in the Oxford, NC area and would like the opportunity to help you. Please call my mobile at 919-610-4133 or remaxperspective@yahoo.com.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Dec 21, 2011
If you would like to buy, keep in mind that there are other factors besides credit that determine mortgage qualification such as income, debt, assets, etc.; therefore consider consulting with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright when you are ready. If you are uncertain as to an area to call home, do consider renting for the short term; explore towns of interest, then make your purchase in the area that suits you best...