I am purchasing a home with a 203k rehab loan. Where can I get down payment assistance?

Asked by Kim, Duncan, SC Tue Jan 15, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Wed Jan 16, 2013
You need to start with your loan officer to see if 203 is compatable with a down payments assistance program. It will be easier having 1 person coordinate your financing than going to several sources.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more