I am possibly moving to Weatherford in the next few months.

Asked by Jeremy, Weatherford, TX Thu Aug 9, 2012

My budget tenatively is max of $175,000 with financing through the VA since I am active duty. My ideal home is a ranch/western style 3bed/2bath that has been updated with some land and mature trees are a big plus . I prefer the home to be a little outside of town but am open to in town homes. Does anyone have a list of properties that fit that bill with pictures so that my wife and I can look at them.

Answers

11
Cynthia Davis, Agent, Weatherford, TX
Mon Aug 5, 2013
I would like to assist you in your search. I specialize in buyer agent services. . I need your wifes' email so I can send pics of the homes, or you can register on http://www.parkerdavisrealestate.net and search on the homes tab. Some of the other home search websites are not updated and as fast has homes are being bought up now, you need up to date information .

- Cyndy
The United H…, Agent, Mansfield, TX
Tue May 14, 2013
Thank you for your service sir. I myself also served in the military 3 yrs back and can appreciate the sacrifices we have all had to make over the years. I would like to assist you in your search if you have yet to find an agent and or perhaps and agent that doesn't seem to be the proper fit. VA shouldn't limit you one bit on your options in todays market. Alot will greatly depend on what your exact expectations are. Could you call me when you get this?

101st Airborne Div. 1-187th Infantry Reg. B-Co.

Real Estate Consultant
3xUS Army Veteran
Joseph Fernandez
Off: 817-635-1028
Email: blissfulestates84@gmail.com
Web: http://www.blissful-estates.com
Blog: blissfulestates84.blogspot.com
Cameron Wils…, Home Owner, Weatherford, TX
Fri May 3, 2013
Hey Cameron! I hope you are getting tons of activity on your home! Do you still train at Hudson Oaks? If so, I will drop a seller's disclosure by for you to fill out. You will need it when you enter into a purchase contract. If not, I will mail one to you. You can text, email, or FBook me. Good luck!
Flag Mon May 13, 2013
The United H…, Agent, Mansfield, TX
Thu Dec 6, 2012
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

Feel free to contact me directly from one vet. to another thank you for your service. By using the VA program you are ahead of the game. Contact me so we could get started on secure your next estate, I will send you over a comprehensive list of available properties that fits your criteria to the T. Thank you.

3xUS Army Vet/ Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
web: http://www.blissful-estates.com
blog: blissfulestates84.blogspot.com
James Stephe…, Agent, Aledo, TX
Wed Oct 24, 2012
In short Jeremy, yes, lots of them. My son was in the military so i would love the chance to help out.
call or e-mail 817-6941933 james@pamsnowden.com
unezegeorge, Home Buyer, Weatherford, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Hi Jeremy, I don't know if you have contacted a Realtor yet. In the event you haven't, I would love to help you find your next home. I just completed a VA financing; it was very smooth! I need to ask a little more regarding the specifics of your "must have's." What do you consider updated? When do y'all want to look? What size yard? Acreage? There are a multitude of homes fitting your criteria, but we'd need to narrow down to a few more specifics. I can send you a packet of information if you are interested. Let me know! Thanks, George .+234-816-130-517 e-mail: unezegeorge@yahoo.com .

NB/. i will like to have your email address and phone number to contact you. thanks
georgiesampa…, Both Buyer And Seller, Weatherford, TX
Sat Sep 8, 2012
I am a private investor looking for a list of buyers so when I have the house you want i cabn move them fast. E mail me for more inf of your needs at georgiesampang@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Cynthia Read…, Agent, Weatherford, TX
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Hi Jeremy, I don't know if you have contacted a Realtor yet. In the event you haven't, I would love to help you find your next home. I just completed a VA financing; it was very smooth! I need to ask a little more regarding the specifics of your "must have's." What do you consider updated? When do y'all want to look? What size yard? Acreage? There are a multitude of homes fitting your criteria, but we'd need to narrow down to a few more specifics. I can send you a packet of information if you are interested. Let me know! Thanks, Cindy Readyhough, Keller Williams Realty, 817.304.1671
Ruth Christe…, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Jeremy,

Please send me your email address and I will get you some properties to view.

Since I live in Parker County, I am quite familiar with the area and can help you find your dream home.

Looking forward to working with you.

Ruth Christensen
Realtor®
Ready Real Estate
817.312.9978 (direct)
817.768.2254 (Fax)
Email: rchristensen@readyrealestate.com
Website: http://www.ruthchristensen.backagentsites.com

READY REAL ESTATE
http://www.ReadyRealEstate.com

Get a FREE Mortgage Pre-Approval 7 days a week at:
Web Site: http://www.ReadyLending.com
Toll Free: 1-877-70-READY
Linda Jones, , Weatherford, TX
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Jeremy,
Hi. I would be Happy to send you Properties to view in the Weatherford area. I am an Reator in Parker County, and I also Live in the Weatherford area. please feel free to give me A call with any question you may have. If you would send me your e-mail address. I will send you what is available. Talk to you soon.

Linda Jones
Worthington Realty
Weatherford Tx
8172-253-9881
ldjonesrealtor@charter.net
Dana Burton, Agent, Weatherford, TX
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Hi Jeremy,

I would be happy to help you find a place. We have plenty of ranch/western style homes in this area. Let me know if you would like for me to assist you in finding some properties that match your criteria.

Dana Burton, Realtor
Weichert REALTORS-Team Realty
danaburton@weichert.com
(936)662-24237