I am planning to move to Marlboro/ Morganville area. I work on Wall Street. What are my commute options to?

Asked by Anonymous User, Morganville, NJ Thu May 22, 2008

downtown NYC. If you can give me specific bus route #s or train lines, I will be able to check their schedule/ fares etc. Thanks in advance.

Answers

3
Richard, Home Buyer, New Jersey
Sun Jun 15, 2008
Academy commuter buses go along route 9 to the wall st area. check out the academy website. NJ transit and academy go to port authority. NJ transit goes to Newark and also Jersey City.
Steven Porzio, Agent, Holmdel, NJ
Thu May 22, 2008
The bus is your best option depending on where you go in Marlboro. I grew up in Marlboro and know the area well. The train is also an option, my concern is your commute is at least 20 minutes to the station.
If I could be of service, please give me a call at 732 691 1668...Steve
Pamela El-Gh…, Agent, Manalapan, NJ
Thu May 22, 2008
The train and bus routes are your best options, go to http://www.njtransit.com. This web site includes information about park and ride sites, bus and train schedules along with fares. In addition, if you need assistance in finding or renting a home, please let me know.