I am planning to buy new construction in carriage ct Bridgewater, nj.

Asked by raj13, Bridgewater, NJ Wed Feb 6, 2013

There is a trucking company behind and builder is saying he will plan thigh trees so we cannot see trucking company . it is in bridgewater ave.. any suggestions

Answers

6
Padmini Dave, , Bridgewater, NJ
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Hi Raj,

Planting big trees and fence are the best things you can do to get privacy. Depending on your price range there are other options available in Bridgewater. I need to know more about your requirements to let you know which ones would be best for you.
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Hi Raj, I would agree with prior posters that location can make all the difference - you'll see one standing home and the remaining lots awaiting development. Getting a brand new home at this price point is all about location. And this will have a similar impact when you go to sell.

What it does have going for it is that it is a collection of similar homes - some lots are better than others. At this point you would have a choice.

If you can reach higher, there is a very nice new construction home on the other side of 22 builts by a builder who builds much more expensive homes and this home is a mini version of a higher quality home he would put up. Reach out to me if you'd like to learn more and work with me on your search/purchase.

To search among all actively listed homes in Bridgewater, visit http://www.Homes08807.com

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Web Reference:  http://www.Homes08807.com
Barbara Bozz…, Agent, Branchburg, NJ
Wed Feb 6, 2013
Location, location, location--most people will not want to live with a trucking company in their yard especially in Bridgewater..
Keith Jean-P…, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Wed Feb 6, 2013
That can be a deterrent to further buyers but the draw is the new construction aspect so it will not be as bad as an older home. Also to address your other question, Bridgewater Ave is not a horrible area. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
raj13, Home Buyer, Bridgewater, NJ
Wed Feb 6, 2013
My question whether truck company behind my house will be a big minus point? in future any problem in selling house due to this? And also neighbourhood review on Bridgewater ave
Wed Feb 6, 2013
I do not understand your question? Do you mean what if the builder does not plant the trees, do you have any recourse?