I am planning to buy a single Family ( 3 Bed ) house in 07751 for a short term like 5-6 yrs. Can I rent it later? How are the rentals in area?

Asked by Srthurumella, 07751 Mon Oct 10, 2011

Answers

6
Joan Congilo…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Mon May 21, 2012
Rentals in the Marlboro are are always in demand if they are clean, in good condition and are priced right
Joan Congilo…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Mon May 21, 2012
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Tue Oct 11, 2011
Hi, Your email address is not public. You can send me your email address by contacting me at
Deb @ PeninsulaFirst.com

I will send over the stats to you!

:-)
Deb
Srthurumella, Home Buyer, 07751
Mon Oct 10, 2011
@ Deborah. Can you please send over the stats ( Sales and Rental ) to my email. It will be helpful. Thanks a lot in advance. Please let me know if you need my personal email id.
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Mon Oct 10, 2011

Your ability to rent a property is partially dependent upon the area and partially dependent on you, the potential landlord. The Morganville/Marlboro area has historically been an area in which landlords with solid properties offering them at fair rents have been able to attract good renters in a short time period. The past is not always indicative of the future, and there are no guarantees.

However, overall......the Morganville/Marlboro area has a higher percentage of home ownership v. renters, and rental opportunities are acted upon quickly. If you present a property that is in good condition, has a good layout, with characteristics commonly sought, you will likely be able to find good renters - providing, of course, you price competitively.

Overall, landlords can save money with less turnover and lower expenses by being competitive in the rent amount.

If you would like any printed stats on the area, for either sales or rental histories, I can send these to you. They come in PDF format and are not available for posting here.

Best
Deborah "Deb" Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group
Deb (at) PeninsulaFirst.com
Tg Glazer, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Congratulations on your upcoming purchase. Now is a GREAT time to buy a home. With interest rates at historic lows and prices having come down, there has never been a better time to purchase a home.

Just as no one can really predict what the real estate sales market will be like in 5-6 year, no one can really say what the rental market will be at that time either. The rental market also works on supply and demand. For instance, right now the rental market is fairly stable. However, if mortgages continue to be difficult and potential homebuyers are forced to continue to rent, then rental rates will go up.

Will you be able to rent it in 5-6 years? That is almost assuredly a "yes". However, the fair-market rent at that time is something no one will be able to tell you now.