I am planning to buy a house in Glen Burnie, exactly townhouses behind chucky cheese

Asked by Mia, Glen Burnie, MD Wed Apr 8, 2009

I am looking around 21060 and 21061. I found these houses online and I need help: 302 Dark Star Way Glen Burnie, MD 21060 & 6508 Fable Court Glen Burnie, MD 21060 & 347 Lindera Court Glen Burnie, MD 21061. I Really want to know if these place are good areas to live in or now. Please help!!!!

Answers

6
Ou812, , Maryland
Sat Nov 5, 2011
I can see why. That neighbor used to be very nice and now it's gone to hell...
Vanessa Gray, Agent, Glen Burnie, MD
Sun Feb 27, 2011
I would love to help you

Vanessa Gray, Realtor
Weichert Platinum Service
443-995-3827
vegray00@hotmail.com
Ruth Popek, Agent, Pasadena, MD
Wed Mar 17, 2010
Mia,
As agents, we cannot discuss crime rate, demographics and the like. These would be accessible through the local police. I would also suggest that you drive through the neighborhood and speak with those living nearby for answers. Another item to consider might be the property value and how it has done in these economic times.
I am a local agent, have lived in North County for over 20 yrs and would be glad to help you. You can view my website: http://www.marylandhomeprices.net My contact info: ruth.popek@century21.com
June Piper-B…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Fri Jul 31, 2009
I am familiar with the area behind Chucky Cheese, and have sold some units in Cromwell Fountain across the street. You can find out a lot about that community by visiting my website at http://www.homesdatabase.com/junepiperbrandon - you can look up the properties and find out information about the community economics, demographics, criminal activity and information about the schools and community ammenities there.
If I can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.
My office is right in the heart of Glen Burnie and we are ready to help you into your new home.
junepiperbrandon@advancerealtyusa.com is my email, and http://www.advancerealtyaa.com will also help you find out more about neighborhoods.
Greg Barnum, , Severna Park, MD
Thu Apr 9, 2009
Hi Mia,
I am very familiar with that area as my daughter lives in Cromwell Fountain. The townhouse at 302 dark Star Way is under contract but the pther 2 are still available. As already mentioned, we are prevented by the fair housing laws from giving you an opinion on whether it is a good area or not. If you need general information about the community or school information, I can provide you with that info or the websites where you can search for yourself. Talking to neighbors is also very helpful. Call or email me if I can be of service to you.
Greg
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed Apr 8, 2009
Mia,

You may be able to come up with some general information on these locations, however, the best source of information when it comes to subjective content is information you arrive at by personal contact. We recommend visiting the area and possibly talking with neighbors to get a feel for the property and location.