I am planning to buy Condos for investment purpose at 10211 Forum Park Houston 77036. I am looking only the

Asked by Vidya Inaganti, San Jose, CA Thu Apr 10, 2008

ones which are rented. Is this a good place and time to buy? How is the neighborhood? Do the properties appreciate?

Answers

4
Bobby Crow, , Savannah, GA
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Also, be sure to ask if the condos you are looking at are "Warrantable", so that you can seek conventional financing...

If they are non-Warrantable, you will have to seek a portfolio loan from a lender that offer them... much different product.
L. Smith, Renter, 75252
Thu Aug 15, 2013
i had a very negative experience recently with this area. first step, talk to a reputable realtor.
Richard Chri…, Home Buyer, Houston, TX
Mon Apr 14, 2008
Bruce,
Can you pass on the Houston investment specialist's contact info?
I am looking for investment properties in the Houston area.
Richard
richardchrist@entouch.net
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Sat Apr 12, 2008
Condos are normally pretty tough to work for cash flow, due to HOA fees. For example in Dallas I really only know of a handful of places that work well for investment/rental purposes. All have low HOA fees....like $100-$150/month. Normally if it goes over that too much then it starts going negative. Since you're not getting much response here, can I recommend a really good investment specialist for you to work with in Houston?
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com