I am oversees private investor looking to buy condos in Orlando for rental and good capital growth ,I am looking for an experienced realtor to assist

Asked by Zoref, Orlando, FL Thu Jul 19, 2012

Answers

13
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Jul 21, 2012
I am an overseas private investot too. I am buying condo here myself and others who have the same aim as you There are enough to go round so we will not be in competition with each other :)
please e mail if you would like the benefit of my local experience

Kind regrads

Alan@FrontlineFloridaRealty.com
We offer genuine high returns (60%pa) with the protection offered to you by international trust law. Have a look on http://www.universaltrustees.biz or or contact me on info@universaltrustees.biz
Flag Mon Dec 30, 2013
Gailann Singh, Agent, ORLANDO, FL
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Hello Zoref, I will be glad to work with you. Most of my clients are foreign investors, my primary focus is working with International clients with Real Estate investment properties. Please feel free to contact me if I can assist in any way.
Carolyn Bird, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Hi Zoref, I purchased my first condo at an auction when I was 18, have bought and sold a lot of rental property since that time, and have a lot of experience since then working with investors, especially in Canada, the UK and the Middle East. I would love to show you some of the condos that I feel are a good buy not only because of their rental income but also for potential future appreciation. Please call me anytime, seven days a week at 321-945-3185.
Carolyn Bird
lorenzo, , Miami Beach, FL
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Hello Zoref,

I am a Florida Certified General Contractor located in Miami.
I am looking for an investor to work with in South Florida.
If you make it this far south please contact me.

Thank You
Lorenzo Peraita
786.200.7958
Lorenzo@pentonbuildinganddesign.com
Jennifer Bar…, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Hi Zoref,

I would be happy to assist you with your real estate needs. I am Licensed in 2 states. I have also lived abroad working in real estate as well. Please see my profile for my background information. I work with one of the top 10 offices in Orlando. Put the best to work for you! I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
561-506-5564
Dennis Woold…, , Orlando, FL
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Sorry Zoref,
I got your name wrong.

Dennis Wooldridge
Z-House Realty Group
dennis@dennisWooldridge.com
407-808-7253
Dennis Woold…, , Orlando, FL
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your inquiry about Orlando Condos. There are any available at all price points and cndo fees.
Kissimmee near Disney also has many. Let me know how much you want to spend, what is a cap on condo fees, and is it cash or mortgaged.

Dennis Wooldridge LLC
dennis@denniswooldridge.com
drwoold@yahoo.com
407-808-7253
Z-House Realty Group
Orlando, FL 32828
Daniel Barto, Agent, Naples, FL
Fri Jul 20, 2012
zoref,

We specialize in residential investment property. Most of our clients are foreign investors that I represent during the purchase. My business partner is a property manager and renovates, places tenants and manages the property. He also owns 15 properties himself all purchased since 2008.

Our clients typically see a cap rate between 5-15%. We feel it is important to have a mixture of cash flow and appreciation in a portfolio of properties. I would be happy to send you an email which details many of my recent sales. I will include a net sheet which breaksdown each property: purchase price, taxes, hoa, management, tenant placement, cap rate and profit.
That will help you determine which areas and neighborhoods have proven themselves to us over the past several years. I will also include a description of the process so you know how we operate feom start to finish.

Best of luck with your investments and please take a look at my website for a detailed investor search which supplies rental comps near current listings! No signup required: http://www.galleonproperties.com/investors
Javier Rodri…, , Orlando, FL
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Hello Zoref!

I currently work with investors from Canada purchasing foreclosure properties. Most units are remodeled and resold at market value but others are kept as rental inventory.

My role is to research properties and purchase it through my foreclosure process. Investor's role is to facilitate the funds for the purchase of the units. I also managed their rental units.

Let me know if you are interested in something of this nature.

You can contact me directly or provide information for further discussion.

Javier Rodríguez
HouseStar Realty
Real Estate Broker, REALTOR ®
Lic: BK703443
Short Sale Foreclosure Resource – SFR
Five Star Institute REO Certified

: 407.429.5243 | Cell: 407.301.3401 | eFax: 407.830.5633
: jrodriguez@housestarrealty.com
: Office: 1033 Semoran Blvd Suite 245 | Casselberry, FL | 32707 USA
"There are no perfect men, only perfect intentions"

Websites
http://www.facebook.com/bienesraicesenorlando
http://www.clasificadosenflorida.com
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Good Morning Zoref,

13 of the 17 sales I've done so far this year have been for investors and most of them are foreign nationals, so I certainly have the experience you are after. I've got a guide to the buying process for foreign nationals. Contact me if you'd like a copy.

Did you know that you can check out my references and the references of the other agents that answer right here on Trulia? Just click on our pictures to go to our profiles and read what our clients say about us. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.

Regards, Mark
Robert Wilson, Agent, Altamonte Springs, FL
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Hello Zoref,

I would be glad to assist you or any of your friends. I'm looking for overseas investors to work with.

Bob Wilson
Nextage Uptown Realty
Office: 407-215-9467
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Good day Zoref,

I would be very interested in assisting you or any of your partners/freinds.

Boib Wilson
Nextage Uptown Realty
Office: 407-215-9467
Carl Head, Agent, Maitland, FL
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Hello Zoref,

I'd be glad to work with you.

Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
407-608-6900