I am out of state. Looking at this listing, is it a less desirable area or condition that makes the asking price low? 2504 SE 16th Pl #101, Cape Coral

Asked by Martin Legarth, Griffin, GA Mon Jul 29, 2013

Answers

6
Sarah Garrett’s answer
Sarah Garrett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat Aug 3, 2013
Sounds like you may need some help navigating through the 1000's of condo's for sale here. I have a website that updates minute by minute and we can communicate just as fast from it. The search criteria is simple to change as often as you like. Happy to help you when you want a Realtor to go to work for you. The seller pays our fees.

Sarah Garrett
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2012" Gulfshore Life Magazine
239-464-8620
sarahgarrett@argfl.com
WEB ACCESS TO MLS: "Search like an agent and get minute by minute updating"
http://www.swfloridahomebuyer.listingbook.com
Carolyn Gian…, , Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Another unit sold in the same complex for $35k last year, so $36,900 is not so low, especially since its full of mold. AND is a 55+ community. AND is in a super busy area off Del Prado and Veterans Pkwy and bridge.
You really need to visit in person to get a good buy unless you have a buyers agent working for you that you can trust.
If its too cheap to be true . . .
Lilo Clacher, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jul 30, 2013
If you would like a list of condominiums for sale please contact me at LiloRealtor@gmail.com

Thank you
Christine Lu…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Jul 29, 2013
This unit does have mold & will need remediation. In addition, the community has just switched to a 55+ community.

I provide preview services, which include photos of the good, the bad and the ugly for my out of state buyers, in addition to an in depth market analysis report. For more information, please contact me at your convenience.

Christine Lussa
Realtor/Broker
Will Hart & Associates
chris@willhart-realty.com
239-210-8256
Britta Wilsch, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Hi Martin,
please send me an email to: britta@docksidepropertyinc.com and I can send you an email with the reason and all available info about the property.
Thank you
Britta
Dockside Property Inc
239-209-8215
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Jul 29, 2013
This is in a nice area but the unit has lots of mold inside. Feel free to email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575 with any other questions you may have on this property or any other properties you view online.