I am out of my lease since march 2013. They are looking for me to resign.. Much rather buy a home have 20% down for loan but had bankruptcy 2010 chap

Asked by Gere Strelin, San Antonio, TX Sat Jun 15, 2013

I am out of my lease since march 2013. They are looking for me to resign.. Much rather buy a home have 20% down for loan but had bankruptcy 2010 chapt 7. and foreclosure on previous home. Discharged 10/2010 ....Is there any chance for me to buy a house here in San Antonio Texas?

Answers

3
Cesar Valenz…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Carrollton, TX
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Hello Gere, I am mortgage banker with more than 10 years of experience. A chapter 7 bankruptcy discharged more than 2 years ago it's no longer a problem for FHA financing; however, you do need to wait three years from the date your home was foreclosed. If the bankruptcy and foreclosure were due to extenuating circumstances, and if you haven't had credit issues within the past two years, you qualify for a loan but you still need to meet minimum credit score requirements. I will be happy to do a full pre-qualification free of charge. You can submit your loan application via this link;https://5148612033.secure-loancenter.com/WebApp/Start.aspx? you can visit my website to learn more about us or give me a call for more details.

Cesar
Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Sun Jun 16, 2013
Hi Gere

With 20% down, there should be hope.

Perry
Robert Hayley, Agent, Carrollton, TX
Sat Jun 15, 2013
Actually there is a good chance that you can if you are putting down 20%. I would refer you to Katie Sparkman at Interlinc Mortgage. She is one of the best I have dealt with in more than 15 years. ksparkmanlincloan.com Good Lucjk!