Ino, Home Buyer in Mid-Cambridge, Cambr...

I am only interested in buying a unit at 346,348, or 350 Harvard St. 02138 How can I find out if there is a unit for sale in one of these buildings?

Asked by Ino, Mid-Cambridge, Cambridge, MA Wed Mar 2, 2011

Answers

2
John Dean’s answer
Ino

There is nothing available in the buildings that you mention. If you are specifically looking in just the above addresses it is best to work with a local Realtor like myself as we generally have a heads up if/when a unit becomes available .

My office is just outside of Harvard Square and I specialize in the Cambridge Market. I would love to set up a time / date to meet with you to discuss your housing needs. The Spring Market is just around the corner, new inventory is becoming available and I am here to help.
If you are looking for a very specific address or location, call a local real estate agent and tell them what you want. We have tools that can cull out homes in a radius and address or a group of streets and notify us immediately when something comes on the market.