I am on disability and I have a dog and can no longer rent how can i find a lender willing to work with my limited income?

Asked by Mgonzalez84, Bastrop, TX Sun Mar 11, 2012

I recieve approx 940 a month would like to purchase a home with land for approx 70-80,000

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun Mar 11, 2012
Recommend to contact a mortgage broker determne if you can qualify .

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
0 votes
Tommy Burris, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Baton Rouge, LA
Sun Mar 11, 2012
That is not enough income(for any lender) to support a loan of that size.

You would need to find an owner willing to finance.
0 votes
Nanci Zimmer…, , Cedar Park, TX
Sun Mar 11, 2012
I am not sure why you mentioned you have a dog. Does your landlord not allow a dog? I am sure you can find a place to stay that allows dogs. Find a realtor in Bastrop to help you locate a place to rent until you can qualify for a loan.

Best of luck
0 votes
Jim Simms, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Louisville, KY
Sun Mar 11, 2012
Renting is a lot easier than owning, I never heard of anyone that can’t rent unless their credit was so bad a landlord would not rent to them. If that is the case you can’t borrow either.

Everyone has limited income, that is not an issure, good luck,
0 votes
Don Maclary, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Sun Mar 11, 2012
Look for a local lender or a property with owner finance.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Bastrop Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more