I am not am American citizen can I buy a house in the US. I don't have a socail number

Asked by Keishamh, 33618 Wed Feb 23, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Boris Russa…, Agent, Weston, FL
Thu Feb 24, 2011
Moreover, If you are paying cash your presence in US is not necessary. You can purchase the property easily.
0 votes
Beate Rodrig…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Sunrise, FL
Thu Feb 24, 2011
Hello Keishamh,

you do not need to be a citizen, nor do you need a Social Security Number, to qualify for a Mortgage Loan. You might qualify for a loan for "Foreign Nationals" or a "Hard Money Loan". Please contact me at BeateRodriguez@gmail.com for more detailed information if you like.

Best Regards,
Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator
0 votes
Melissa Bark…, Agent, Washington, DC
Thu Feb 24, 2011
Yes, you can purchase real estate in the United States without a social security number, however finding a loan is tougher without a SSN and you will likely have to pay more cash upfront.

Good luck!
0 votes
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Feb 24, 2011
Hi Keisha,

You're welcome to browse listings in Tampa on my website: http://www.SoldOnTampa.com you can sign up for a free listingbook account.

All my best,

Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty, Inc.
0 votes
Ray And Karen…, Agent, Mount Dora, FL
Thu Feb 24, 2011
Hi Keishamh!

You certainly can.

A large portion of property owners in Florida are friends form other countries.

If you need any help I can be reached at :


My website is below if you want to check me out.
0 votes
Antonio, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Feb 23, 2011
Dear Keishamh,
where there's a will there's a way....... give me a call and I'll be glad to answer all your questions and suggest the best way to pursue your goal.
Antonio - 813/785-7529 or contact me trough Trulia.
Web Reference:  http://www.HotHomeSpot.com
0 votes
Edyta Gryc, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Feb 23, 2011
An American citizenship and/or SS# is not a requirement to purchase a property in US. You can buy a property in US and even get a financing if you qualify.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more