I am not a US resident. Can I obtain mortgage with a tourist visa?

Asked by Aysin, Boston, MA Tue Apr 7, 2009

If I can where can I get it, what documentation is required and how long doest it take after the application?
I am not a US citizen and no a resident in US also.
Thank you

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Deb McCourt, Agent, Ashburnham, MA
Fri Apr 10, 2009
Unfortunately, legal resident is a requirement to purchase in the states
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more