I am newly engaged and looking for a home.We want something nice but not expensive. Don't want to go higher than 60,000 and want it to be in

Asked by Chelsea, Kokomo, IN Fri Feb 26, 2010

NW area

Answers

3
Kevin Hardie, , Kokomo, IN
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Plenty of home nice home buying opportunities exist in our community priced in and around $60,000. As a Realtor, I would want to know what amenities you require and what you are willing to compromise on. Are you particularly interested in a geographic location, school district, rural vs. urban etc.? Contact a Realtor to set an appointment to discuss your housing needs.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Feb 26, 2010
Any local agent can help you, why not call a few realty offices, interview a couple of agents and choose the one you like best. If you haven't done so yet, you may wish to consider visiting any qualified loan officer(s) first and see exactly what your budget can handle and check your credit score.
Leslie and G…, Agent, Kokomo, IN
Fri Feb 26, 2010
Graduation on your engagement i hope you have many year of happy bliss. in today's market we can find you a very nice home for under 60,000, we can find you a home that you will not have to do anything but move in. or we can find you a repo. you may have to do a little repairs & updating but the return on your investment would be greater in the long run. and also I'm guessing that you will be a first time buyer. you will receive a 10% up to $8000 tax credit for buying, please give me a call at 765-860-3758 or e-mail at garyrksgroup@aol.com. I would be glad to answer all your questions and help you find a home of your dreams
Gary Rhinebarger
Really, did these people use you to find a home. graduation on your engagement. How about congratulations GEES
Flag Sat Oct 27, 2012