I am moving to Seattle from Chicago and I'm looking for a 2 bed rental with a budget up to $4,500. Can realtors help me find a rental?

Asked by Allison Charlton, Seattle, WA Mon Jul 14, 2014

Answers

3
Eleanor Heyr…, Agent, Seattle, WA
Tue Jul 15, 2014
Congrats on the relo, Allison. I have great contacts in the high-end rental arena and I'm totally happy to be a resource for you. Feel free to get in touch. Cheers!
Jeremy Locke, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Kirkland, WA
Tue Jul 15, 2014
You will be able to find plenty in your budget with $4,500. I would contact a rental agent, or you can start looking online at different neighborhoods, and pricing to get an idea of what's available.
Diane Kennedy, Agent, Seattle, WA
Mon Jul 14, 2014
Yes! A rental agent will be able to assist you. I recommend Windermere Property Management Seattle (http://www.windermereseattlepm.com/). Listing rentals with brokers isn't overly popular in Seattle, so your choices may be a bit more limited going this route versus checking classifieds (such as Craigslist).

There are also a few other local property management firms around the city in each of the major neighborhoods so I'd recommend searching for local property management firms in the neighborhoods you're interested in. Hopefully this helps!