I am moving to Maine in a year and wanted to know where I'll find Queen Anne style Victorian homes for sale?

Asked by Kammy, Bernard, IA Thu Mar 27, 2008

Answers

7
Andrew Mooers, Agent, Houlton, ME
Sat Feb 26, 2011
Hopefully Kammy found his Queen Anne with the turret Victorian but anyone looking for older, well built and preserved housing stock with low price tags hanging from them should consider Maine. 4th lowest crime state too. Maine is loaded with patterned hardwood floor, curved wall, original design housing examples and so affordable. Wherever you end up in Maine, its the areas, the people that make the house a home too. Maine is the way life should be.
CJ Dubois-Co…, Agent, Saco, ME
Fri Jan 23, 2009
Hi Kammy,

Are you ready to begin the homebuying process? Now is such a great time to buy with mortgage rates being so low and still lots of inventory to choose. Are you moving to the southern or northern Maine area?

I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and would be delighted to assist you. Call me at 207-615-1663 at your convenience.
Diana Downs, Agent, Bangor, ME
Fri Jan 23, 2009
Hi Kammy,
It's been almost a year and I was wondering if you had narrowed down your search. If you have any other questions about property in Maine, I'd be happy to help.
Jeffrey Camp…, Other Pro, Pittston, ME
Tue Oct 21, 2008
There are certainly many options for Victorian homes in some of Maines older cities for sure... location and other needs would certainly narrow the search...

Bath/Brunswick came to mind when I first read the question but I am sure there are other areas...

Jeff
CJ Dubois-Co…, Agent, Saco, ME
Mon Oct 20, 2008
Let me know when you are moving and I would love to assist you. Several developments in southern Maine offer Victorian homes.
Diana Downs, Agent, Bangor, ME
Mon Aug 18, 2008
Victorians are plentiful in the Bangor area and further north as well. Are you looking for acreage or something in-town?
Christine Ho…, , Mid Coast Maine
Thu Apr 3, 2008
You won"t have a difficult time finding this style home. Greater Portland, Brunswick and Bath are just samples of towns w/ Victorian and Greek Revivals. You will find a range of properties needing work as well as lovingly restored homes....