I am moving in a few weeks to Fort Worth and need to find a rental house! I would LOVE to live close to the cool/hip area of Fort Worth! Any Advice?!?

Asked by Carrie, Fort Worth, TX Thu Aug 16, 2012

Answers

3
John Straub’s answer
John Straub, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Two of the hippest areas in Fort Worth are West 7th Street and then Downtown Fort Worth. West 7th Street has a mixture of homes, condos and apartments. Downtown will primarily be condos and apartments. Both areas will put you in the heart of cool hip housing.

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com

http://www.dfwfamilyrealty.info
Jennifer.je…, Other Pro, Fort Worth, TX
Tue Aug 21, 2012
I may have the house for yu. 3 minutes (max ) to TCU and one right in Arl. Heights that is 2 min from UNT HEALTH and the Really happening part of town. Therefore a little pricey so I'm looking for a roomate. I'm female with pets. If you think you're interested I'll give you details and addresses.
Jennifer
Hi Jennifer!
That sounds like the exact area that I'm looking for! But I am moving with my boyfriend, and so we need to find a home for both of us and our 2 dogs. Please let me know if you'd like to sublease to us or if you know of any other homes in that area for rent. Thanks!
Flag Tue Aug 21, 2012
Raythorne29, Home Buyer, White Settlement, TX
Sat Aug 18, 2012
I just moved to White Settlement and its quiet and very nice. But i just was living in Watauga off 35 and its kinda cool and hip over there. Thats a cool area to rent