I am looking to rent or buy property at address 13610 almeda rd. houston ,tx 77053

Asked by Herb, Houston, TX Mon Oct 1, 2007

email: wilsonh73@yahoo.com

Answers

2
Jenn, , Katy, TX
Mon May 12, 2008
Check out my house if you are interested in a great house for the money in a Houston suburb. We absolutely love the house but our family has outgrown it. My husband and I built it in 2002 and have taken immaculate care of it. We live in Katy (west side suburb of Houston) and love the area. The house is loaded with upgrades and we have made many improvements on it since we moved in. We win yard of the month on an annual basis and the inside is even nicer than the outside. Here is the web site to check it out. We welcome FHA and conventional loans and we are providing a one year home warranty for your protection. http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cfm?mlnum=9669577&am… Address: 4847 Monarch Glen Lane, Katy, TX
Ruthless, , 60558
Mon Oct 1, 2007
Is it listed? If not, go to your County and find out who owns it or find a Realtor to act as your buyer's agent and have them do the work.
Ruth