I am looking to rent a condo at Tower Place, 1400 Spring Garden Street. How is this area for 2 college girls?

Asked by jmcgarry930, Philadelphia, PA Sun Mar 10, 2013

Answers

4
Sheri Curci, Agent, Newtown, PA
Mon Mar 11, 2013
Good Evening,

State of the art Facility, Clean, bring the folks too... We would be happy to have some recent T-U grads show you around ( They are Licensed realtors too)

All the best John + Sher Curci RE/MAX Properties 215-757-2889 ask for David Curci ( our Son)
R. Eric Axel…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sun Mar 10, 2013
Hi J, this is a new development. It is close to fine dining and transportation. Regarding safety, Realtors are not permitted by law to discuss safety as it is considered "steering" you, so what we recommend is (1) you call the local police precinct and inquire and (2) you check out the area at different times of day (daytime, after dark, etc).

Have you been inside the units yet?

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference:  http://kurfiss.com
Jennifer Ged…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sun Mar 10, 2013
Congratulations on looking for a new home. I would be happy to assist and discuss this condo, the area, as well as other potential properties that would be ideal for two college females.
Please feel free to email me with your contact information and we can arrange a time to talk, as well as see any homes you would like.
I look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to assist with your search.
Jennifer
Jennphilarealtor@gmail.com
Tariq Farr, , Jenkintown, PA
Sun Mar 10, 2013
This is a safe area for females. If you are interested in seeing that particular condo I can help you or if you want to see what else is in that area I can assist you as well. Tariq Farr 267-625-8928 or tariqwf@yahoo.com