Home Buying in Big Lake>Question Details

Trowe4life, Home Buyer in Big Lake, AK

I am looking to purchase land in Alaska. I am wanting to put a converted shipping container on the site as a single family dwelling.

Asked by Trowe4life, Big Lake, AK Sun Aug 5, 2012

What kind of zoning issues do I need to watch for?

Help the community by answering this question:


Beth Fread’s answer
You will want to buy property that has no Covenants, Codes or Restrictions. It will also have to be outside the city limits of Palmer, Wasilla and Houston. Will you need electricty, road access or other amenities? Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions ... beth fread
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 5, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer