Home Buying in Olympus>Question Details

Patricia Nei…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

I am looking to purchase a one family home in the Bluffs. Anyone out there looking to sell?

Asked by Patricia Neinast, Svp, New York, NY Sun Dec 30, 2012

This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/1059431240-2000-S-Highway-A1a-N-406… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/1059431240-2000-S-Highway-A1a…

Hi Patricia,
We live in the Bluffs and have listed and sold single family homes in the Bluffs Ridge and River. Absolutely great communities! We currently about 7 owners looking to sell. Give us a call...
Although the Bluffs is close to the ocean, there are several other nearly identical, "DiVosta built " communities nearby. If you haven't considered them, you might save tens of thousands if you don't mind a 5 minute ride to the ocean.

In addition to Jupiter there are several large DiVosta developments in Palm Beach Gardens. However, looking for them on the web without a little guidance could be frustrating.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Dear Patricia, I cooperate with agents & brokers from all over the US and overseas. I'd be happy to cooperate with you to find a new home in The Bluffs. Great choice! Proximity to the beach is always popular if you choose to lease seasonally as well. Call or email at any time, Susanna
Hi Patricia,

There are two different areas for Single Family Homes in the Bluffs. One is known as the Ridge at the Bluffs(East) and one is known as the River at the Bluffs(West).

Currently, there are 7 Single Family Homes for sale in the Bluffs subdivision in Jupiter, Florida. They range in price from $339,000 to $639,000. All were built in 1985 or 1986. There are six 3 Bedroom 2 Bath 2 Car Garage and one 4 Bedroom 2 Bath 2 Car Garage. Three have private pools. Homeowners Association Fees(HOA) range from $435-$510 a quarter or $145-$170 a month. Taxes average about $5200 a year or $435 a month.

In the past 6 months there have been 18 Single Family Home Sales in the Bluffs with an average sale price of $374,494.

Our team is here to help you find your new home in the Bluffs, please give us a call so we can get started!

Happy New Year,

Rodney A. Woodstock, Realtor
The Two4One Group
Keller Williams Realty Jupiter
Email: two4onegroup@gmail.com
Phone: 561-846-1915
Cory Parkinson, Realtor
Phone: 561-401-1649
Sara Gates Counihan, Realtor
Phone: 561-662-8311
There are a few beautiful homes currently on the market! I have shown several of them recently! Call me if you have any questions! 561.676.0774

David Murray
Tauber Real Estate

The property you inquired about is a relatively new listing for a 3 bedroom condo in Ocean Club but if I read your question property your interest is in a single family home in The Bluffs. You will find that the local real estate market is robust and in the two Bluffs neighborhoods we have had 38 homes sell over the past 12 months at prices ranging from $280,000 all the way up to $430,000 with a median sales price of $360,000.

As of this afternoon we have another 9 homes under contract and only 8 homes available fro sale. The best new opportunities will sell very quickly so it is important that you are notified immediately of any new listings and then be able to make immediate decisions as the market is moving that quickly. Check my blog here on Trulia if you want the latest market information and note that sales in November were up 12% from October and an amazing 70% jump from sales in November of 2011.

The very best thing you can do is locate a qualified Realtor who can properly assist you in clearly defining your objectives and designing a game plan to help you meet them. I would certainly be honored to be included on the list of any Realtors® you may choose to interview and am happy to be of help to you and your family with any, and all, of your real estate needs throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
I can assist you. Are you looking for a condominium, a home in the lakes or the river section? Thanks. Dean
are you an agent?
Flag Sun Dec 30, 2012
I specialize in Jupiter the Bluffs for 20+ years, having sold many Homes in this community. Also, I happen to own a property in the Bluffs, so I understand the best value you can get for a single family home in this area. I am a top notch negotiator for my clients. Give me a call at 561-339-1014, with any questions you have; I will send you an updated list of properties for sale in the Bluffs and surrounding areas. Visit my website at http://www.ChristinaAlzona.com , where you can also download a free Buyer's report. Email me anytime. Thank you,
Christina Alzona, Realty Associates
Email: AlzonaC@comcast.net
561-339-1014 CELL
There are currently 7 single family homes currently for sale in The Bluffs. I would love to help you, give me a call.

All My Best,

Kelle Rue
Snyder Group Buyers Specialist
Keller Williams Realty Jupiter
Mobile: 561-662-5981
Email : Kelle@DylanSnyder.com
Web: http://www.SeePalmBeachRealEstate.com