I am looking to purchase a large apartment complex in the Mobile, AL area. Are there any realtors who?

Asked by Steven, Fort Lauderdale, FL Thu Apr 17, 2008

specialize in multifamily properties?

Answers

5
Dottie Studt, , Gulf Shores, AL
Thu Apr 24, 2008
I would suggest interviewing several agents and sign a buyer's agency agreement with your realtor of choice. I would be happy to meet with you. I am the broker of an independent company and would appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
Dottie Studt, Broker
Dottie Studt Realty
3824 S. McKenzie St.
Foley, AL. 36535
251-974-5357 Office 251-968-6810 Fax 251-978-1471 Cell
Dan Therrell, , 36532
Sun Apr 20, 2008
I can recommend Gavin Bender, http://www.benderrealestategroup.com

He has had lots of commercial experience.

Dan - Fairhope, AL
Liz Hoffman, Agent, Daphne, AL
Thu Apr 17, 2008
I handle these types of properties, and have access to unlisted properties, as well.
Jeff Dees, Agent, Mobile, AL
Thu Apr 17, 2008
also keep in mind with all the new industry coming to mobile there are something listed that are to high and will never cash flow even with a rate increase. Something to pay close attention to. It needs to cash flow now with the 1% rule.
Jeff Dees, Agent, Mobile, AL
Thu Apr 17, 2008
I handle investment property for a few out of town buyers. There are some property listed on the MLS but there are some for sale that are not in the MLS. Thats where you are going to find your good deals. You can e-mail me @ jeffdees@prucooper.com for more info.