Ervis Elezaj, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I am looking to purchase a house that is Located in Rawle Street at zip Code 19149(West Mayfair)

Asked by Ervis Elezaj, Philadelphia, PA Fri Apr 18, 2008

The interior is 1121 square feet and the lot is 2820 square feet. It's a corner house.
What is a fair price for this property?

Answers

3
Thresa Fortu…, , 19149
Fri Apr 18, 2008
I can provide you with the information, based on i reside in the mayfair section in the 19149.Beleive it or not I actually live on the exact side your talking about. Majority of the corner properties are going anywhere between 155's-165's, depending on what type of corner property it is bases on a Duplex,Row, or row w/side yard,deck or not.If you have a realtor it would be alot easier. If not feel free to email me and I will be more than happy to offer my services
Jeremy S. Hi…, , Cherry Hill, NJ
Fri Apr 18, 2008
I can provide you with all the recent sold properties in the area. However in order to specifically tell you a fair market price I would need to know the condition of the subject home your are referencing and actually preview it. If you are interested in purchasing a home that is already on the market its important that you have an agency agreement with an agent that will exclusively represent your interests in the sale of the home and not the sellers. This is no cost to you because the seller has already agreed to buy a commission to buyers agents. If the home is not listed then there are some other factors that you must consider. Feel free to call me anytime direct 609-876-5817 or email me jeremyhill@kw.com if this is better for you.
Fred Glick, Agent, Mountain View, CA
Fri Apr 18, 2008
There are so many factors to figuring that out. If you have a real estate agent already, they can do comperables for you. If you do not, I can help you. Call me at 215-852-4469. Fred Glick
Web Reference:  http://fredglick.com