Home Buying in Clarkston>Question Details

daniellechia…, Home Buyer in Lake Orion, MI

I am looking to purchase a home on land contract or rent to own terms in Clarkston, MI.

Asked by daniellechiappelli, Lake Orion, MI Wed Mar 27, 2013

If there is any information you could send me, I would greatly appreciate it. Our current lease is up this June.

If you haven't deduced on who to use or are not getting land contract listings email me at yesmyrealtor@gmail.com

Russ Ravary
Cell 313.310.9855

I am a local Broker In Lake Orion MI and Live in Clarkston, I have listed and sold over 500 homes in the past few years. I have lots of contacts to help you find a Land Contract or rent to own. I have a friend that specializes in Land Contracts. Please email me or call me if you have questions.

James Gillen
400 S. Broadway
Lake Orion, MI 48362
248-935-2309 - Cell
248-845-2669 - Office

I would be more than happy to provide you with information regarding land contract or rent to own homes in Clarkston! Send me an email with the type of home you are looking for and I will have someone get back to you right away!

Amber Leatherman
3DX Real Estate
Email: aleatherman@3dxonline.com
Cell: 248.924.7733