I am looking to purchase a condo in North Dallas area for around 25k. I am looking to pay cash. What are somethings I need to do and ask for?

Asked by Tami, Dallas, TX Fri Aug 8, 2014

Add some detail about your question

Answers

5
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Aug 15, 2014
There are NO condos in any part of Dallas that are under $25,000. Those days are gone Tami.
http://www.tcrdallas.com
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Tue Aug 12, 2014
Feel free to call me, but not sure what Q&A you want?
You can see a list of condos under $25,000 here.
One thing you might want to know is the HOA dues?
What they cover?
How is the reserves for the building.
Keith W Hefn…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Aug 11, 2014
The important things surround the HOA, as the President of my HOA I can help you get the information you need. Second is the area that you are looking to buy in, some of those very affordable condos are amazing investments, but might not be where you want to raise your kids. Let me know if I can help you.
Keith Hefner
Jean Pasvar, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Aug 8, 2014
Hi Tami,

You need to speak with a local Realtor and you must have Proof of Funds for a Cash purchase.
There are a few Condos for that price in Dallas right now.

Jean Pasvar
William Davis Realty
214-402-6619
Randy Tanner…, Agent, Boynton Beach, FL
Fri Aug 8, 2014
Hi Tami,

If you are paying cash you do not need to speak with anyone except for a realtor. Speaking with a realtor will help you to find the right property within your price range. You need to have a detailed description of what exactly you are looking for. How many bedrooms/bathrooms? What area specifically? The realtor you get a hold of will ask you questions as well. If you would like you can contact a realtor through this website. Click on the 'find an agent' tab. Then, local realtors will come up in your area. Contact the one you think will best fit you.

Randy Tanner
RE/MAX Direct
tannergroup2@gmail.com
561-420-7955