I am looking to preferably buy a home but my Credit Score is Poor because of divorce. Is there anything available or do I need to look to Rent?

Asked by tim496, 46733 Mon Oct 7, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


, ,
Tue Oct 8, 2013
My first choice would be to repair your credit and make you a loan.

I do have some alternatives that will work for you as well.

For a free no obligation consultation please call me at 949-297-1207.

I live in Fountain Valley so I could meet with you in person if you like.

Rich Littlefield

Licensed by the National Mortgage Licensing System 287206
0 votes
Denise McNal…, Agent, Ft Wayne, IN
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Yes, you will need to speak with a lender and have your credit report pulled to see where you are at on credit score. We have several lending programs available for varied credit scores. Other factors are
considered also when looking to purchase a home. I would be more than happy to work with you and find a lender to help you through this process. Please feel free to contact me direct (260) 519-2161.
0 votes
Aaron and Ch…, Agent, Eau Claire, WI
Mon Oct 7, 2013
I would check with a lender or two, especially one that offers FHA loans. I know some lenders in our area do loans for credit scores down to 600. You may want to call and ask them what your options are. You may even be able to get an ARM loan with a lower credit score. Good Luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Huntington Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more