I am looking to move into Fair Lawn town. Is any one know any home under 250,000? ......TITITATA

Asked by Tititata, New York, NY Tue Feb 3, 2009

Answers

3
Elizabeth Ga…, Agent, Elmwood Park, NJ
Sat Apr 7, 2012
Yes there are a few homes under $250k feel free to contact me and I will forward an email with all properties avaible in that price range.
Joseph Cubias, Agent, Fair Lawn, NJ
Tue Oct 13, 2009
Dear Tititata,

Although there is limited inventory with homes in Fair Lawn, at the price you are seeking, I would recommend reevaluating what your comfort zone is with regards to the monthly mortgage payment. With the rates shifting in a downward direction you will now be able to afford more home for the same monthly payment as the original $250K. This opens up doors for a price range not yet considered. I would be more than happy to discuss with you these options and find you the home you are looking for. Feel free to contact me with any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Joe

Joe Cubias
Sales Representative
jcubias@verizon.net

Weichert, Realtors
Fair Lawn Office
9-02 Saddle River Road
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Office: 201-794-7722
Fax: 201-794-1325

"Of all the decisions you'll face when buying or selling a home, there is none more important than whom you choose to represent you"
Mercure Volt, Agent, Montclair, NJ
Tue Feb 3, 2009
Hello Tititata,

There are currently 4 homes listed under $250,000 in Fairlawn, NJ.

2 are 1 bedroom condos. The next lowest price homes are a 2 bedroom ranch and a 3 bedroom Cape Cod. After that the prices do go up into the high $200,000-$300,000 range. Nevertheless, this is a good time to buy and Fairlawn is a really nice town. I have recently been working on finding Multi-Family homes in Fairtlawn and surrounding towns, and found several really good deals.

If you would like to see any of the Fairlawn homes, please give me a call, or send your phone and e-mail and I will get in touch with you.

Mercure Volt
REALTOR

Century 21
Van Der Wende Associates
76 East Main St., Little Falls, NJ 07424

973-818-8506 or 973-509-7887
973-785-8420 @ Ext. 282

mercure.volt@century21.com