I am looking to buy & rent it out for a year before coming back to live in it. I want to stay in low $100s. Any recommendations?

Asked by Peggy Estrada, Anchorage, AK Sun Aug 5, 2012

Moving back to Clovis

Answers

6
kllerr60, Home Owner, Clovis, CA
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Currently renting my home for 1275.per month but I want to sell it for 170K may take 160K if confirmed sale.
3Bed/2Bath/2Car garage/Fully landscape/Pool w/Security gate/Fan in every room/Roof & AC unit under 10yr. Near Clovis school bus stop/Neighborhood park near by. If interested call 559. 790.5894 after 9AM PST for serious purchase questions. Home will be up for sale after August 2013
Nick Bruno, Agent, Clovis, CA
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Hello Peggy,
I really like the area north of Ashlan between Sunnside and Fowler. Prices are generally in the range you indicated, but most importantly, the rental market is very strong in the there. You should have no problem renting the property out and creating a positive cash flow. Give me a call or shoot me an email so we can discuss your specific needs and I'd be glad to help you find the right place. Trulia is a great place to start your search but only a portion of the available properties are represented on it. I have access to the local MLS which has a much larger number of properties available.

Thanks and good luck!

Nick Bruno
(559) 250-1832
nick.e.bruno@gmail.com
John Mcmillen, , Fresno, CA
Sun Aug 5, 2012
Hi Peggy. I recommend the Old Town Clovis area. It's a great place to live and rent out because of its proximity to shops, restaraunts, etc.

We specialize in Clovis homes so give us a call and we'll show you all of the areas and homes in your budget.

John McMillen
Clovis Real Estate
ClovisExperts.com
(559) 325-4545
John@ClovisExperts.com
Web Reference:  http://www.ClovisExperts.com
Catherine Sa…, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Aug 5, 2012
Hi Peggy,

The market has changed considerably in the past few months. Prices have start moving up and the inventory of homes is extremely low right now. We are working very hard on our client’s behalf trying to submit the winning offers.
With this said, I think it is important to select and agent you feel comfortable with, a person that you will be able to communicate with easily. Research agents in the local market place and talk with a few. You'll find the right professional to work with. Once you have picked your agent make sure they provide you with all the tools to make you online experience fun and easy. Then you will be prepared to tackle the competitive market.
You can call or email with questions. Catherine@FresnoHomes.us
Happy home hunting!
Thank you
Melanie Gara…, , Fresno, CA
Sun Aug 5, 2012
I would be glad to help you, give me a call 559-270-8078 or melaniegarabedian@at.net
Laura Corey, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Aug 5, 2012
Hi Peggy,
I'd be happy to help. E-mail or call me, and we can discuss the options, the neighborhoods, and what your best course of action would be. I look forward to hearing from you.
Laura Corey
Guarantee Real Estate
laura@guarantee.com
559-949-SOLD