I am looking to buy land in Detroit. What should I look for? My budget is between 500 to $3,000.

Asked by Mike, Oakland, CA Mon May 11, 2009

Answers

6
Ken, , Detroit, MI
Mon Feb 24, 2014
If your looking for just land, you may find a few that can be purchased for that price. But if you are looking for homes they will be in bad areas and need a ton of work!
dhastings, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Mon Feb 24, 2014
It there anything in the price if $1,200.00
They are generally very bad at that price
Flag Mon Feb 24, 2014
Ken, , Detroit, MI
Mon Jul 6, 2009
Hey I have home in that area that don't need work but you have to bring your price up!! also I have some with tenant as well
Brent Maxwell, Agent, Grosse Pointe Park, MI
Tue May 19, 2009
What is it you are looking for. Raw, undeveloped lots in Detroit? Or are you talking about houses? What is it you want to do with the property?
Ron Ristovski, Both Buyer And Seller, Troy, MI
Mon May 18, 2009
Yes you can buy for less than $3000. But the question is the amount of repairs or water bills to be cleared may be high. Let me know your total budget.

If you want to get in as an investor you can - as we have houses with tenants in it. Also we have lease option tenants that we can transfer to you.

Call us so that we can understand your needs and provide a proper solution.
Jeremy Sulak, Other Pro, Brighton, MI
Tue May 12, 2009
Mike

I am glad you are here! Without more information I cannot honestly provide you with the best answer for you. My office works with several investors from out of state, we even just sold a home to a gentlemen overseas in Africa last week. If you would like some advice and assistance making a safe long distance purchase I would love to help.

What is it that caught your eye, or that you like about owning a piece of Michigan? I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes

Jeremy Sulak
Web Reference:  http://myhomemichigan.com