June Vitale, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

I am looking to buy a two bedroom property in the Destin area within the next few months for under $100,000. Is a foreclosure my best option?

Asked by June Vitale, Atlanta, GA Fri Oct 18, 2013

Answers

13
Kelly Klein, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
I would be most happy to assist you. I work as an Exclusive Buyer's Representative in the area and look out for my buyer's interests. Foreclosures have almost left our market area and they are not always the best deal out there. They are always sold "as is" in the condition you view them in and this can sometimes means a lot in repair costs. Especially if they have been vacant for a very long time with no air running in the unit. I have seen Florida mold in many of these units while showing. So while the price on the onset may look good, be careful what you wish for. A thorough home inspection by a licensed home inspector is encouraged and recommended on any purchase . Feel free to contact me directly at Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com or by calling me at 850-420-2480 to further discuss. I look forward to assisting you.

Warmly yours,
Kelly Klein
Lifeguard Real Estate, Inc.
Jcjc1, Home Buyer, Destin, FL
Sun May 24, 2015
Has to have two bedrooms, office and two bathrooms. And no stairs is a must and a pool/
We will be in Destin around the 22nd of June and was hoping to see anything available.
Flag Sun May 24, 2015
Peter Mohyls…, Agent, Destin, FL
Tue Dec 17, 2013
Did you ever find a property? There are a few in that price point on the market but they might need some work
Kristi Teague, Agent, Crestview, FL
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Hi June...I hope you were able to get your question answered. If there is anything I can help you with such as foreclosure Listings or condos in that price range I would be happy to assist you. I like being helpful when I can so Any information that I could to you, just let me know!
Derek Nienab…, Other Pro, Pace, FL
Wed Oct 30, 2013
Hi June,
I have a townhouse we are remodeling that will be ready soon. The address is 734 Legion Drive #28, Destin, FL 32541. It is 1188 sf and will be ready for move in with tile floors, new paint, carpet, counters, stainless kitchen appliances, etc. Please give me a call if you would like to see it.
Derek Nienaber
Estate Of Mine Investors, LLC
850-341-6750
Roger Conner, Agent, Destin, FL
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Hi June,
Roger Conner here with Blue Marlin Realty Group in Destin Fl. I have been in Destin for 25 yrs and know the area and the market 2nd to none. I would be happy to assist you with your purchase. Please feel free to contact me anytime, I have a few properties in mind that may suit your needs. I am VERY confident that my team and I can find you that perfect property! Look forward to your response!
Roger Conner, Agent, Destin, FL
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Hi June,
Andy Wood, , Florida
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Hi June,

I have specialized in FHA 203K Renovation financing for 21 years...it is an awesome program if you come across a property that isn't in stellar condition. It can be used for structural or cosmetic repairs, so virtually, you can have what you want in a home! :) Please let me know if I can assist you with your home loan..the first step would be getting approved for a loan amount.

My website http://www.titanhl.com has a lot of information on the program if you would like to learn more.

Andy Wood
awood@titanhl.com
727-410-9663
Peter Mohyls…, Agent, Destin, FL
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Foreclosures or bank owned properties are definitely an option. Fannie Mae has a few properties available in your price point. Call me for details
Peter Mohylsky
Keller Williams
850-517-7098
Pat Perrotta…, Agent, Destin, FL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
I found 7 properties that might fit your needs, all in good shape. Let me know where to send them.
Pat Perrotta…, Agent, Destin, FL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
Please call me, text me, or email me directly, and let me know what you need, and I will send you everything in the area. I am with Keller Williams in Destin.

Pat Perrotta
850-830-5541
pat@soldbypat.net
Dana Topel, Agent, Niceville, FL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
June - Hello! My name is Dana Topel and I am a full-time broker associate with Century 21 Wilson Minger Agency. I would be happy to assist you in finding a property in the Destin market. Please feel free to visit my website at http://www.NicevilleProperty.com. I list foreclosures in our area for several banking institutions and am confident I can help you find the right home. My site will allow you to set up a search and receive listing alerts that match the exact property you are looking for. I am available by email at dana@nicevillehomesinfo.com or cell at (850) 218-4511.
Stephanie Ha…, , Destin, FL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
Most likely a foreclosure would be the best option. The inventory on homes in Destin has gone down since the market has increased. If you could send me your email address I could send you what is available and what comes new on the market.

Stephanie Hawkins
ERA-American of Northwest FL
(850)797-8844
Stephanie.hawkins@era-american.com