Jk1111, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

I am looking to buy a house that I can turn into a small school PK-2nd grade.

Asked by Jk1111, Sarasota, FL Mon May 11, 2009

Can you recommend any areas that have commercial zoning or mixed use zoning that are a bit away from the busy streets....similar to Gillespe Park with the DTE zoning.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Liveherenow, Both Buyer And Seller, Sarasota, FL
Wed Jul 29, 2009
Are you still looking for this? Have you seen http://www.Houseon9th.com? This might fit your needs perfectly. And it has DTW coding.
Web Reference:  http://houseon9th.com
0 votes
Alex Krumm, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon May 11, 2009
This is a tough one ... the county will be your best resource for this. The general receptionist is at 941-861-5000.

This link will show you the use table and permitted zonings. Your best bet is to find a zoning where it's permitted (on the table marked "P") without special exception so that there's less red tape to deal with.


I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but it's tough to pinpoint areas without more information. The county can be hard to deal with, so I hope this helps refine your search for you ... let me know if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to oblige.

Alex Krumm
Re/Max Alliance Group
941-234-3597 Direct
941-954-5454 Office
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more