I am looking to buy a house for $500,000-$550,000 somewhere between Fair Lawn and Ramapo...

Asked by Nick, Fair Lawn, NJ Wed Jan 9, 2008

I am looking to buy a house for $500,000-$550,000 somewhere between Fair Lawn and Ramapo, NJ... Small, 3-4 bedrooms, in 5 to 7 months time frame. What town would be the best choice for me? The important factors: public schools rating, decent neighborhood, proximity to: schools, NJ Rail Road (to Hoboken), Ramapo College, parks and maybe Ridgewood “downtown”. And, definitely, the best value for the money, however prefer smaller but in better condition over larger but older building. Currently renting in Fair Lawn (lease until August), and love it (not as Ridgewood though), but would like to have shorter commute for my wife to Ramapo.

Answers

4
Pamela Stets…, Agent, Mahwah, NJ
Tue Sep 30, 2008
Hi Nick --- I am happy to help you with your quest ... I concentrate in the area ( I have lived here most of my life ) and can help you find your next home.... email me at CupaT@aol.com for more info or for a list of available homes in your price range.
Pamela
Web Reference:  http://www.pamelastetson.com
Samia, Home Buyer, 07410
Tue Sep 30, 2008
Hi, Nick
I want to sell my house in Fair Lawn, one of the best school systems, all my kids graduated from Fair Lawn
high school. It is new house built in 2006, located in very good area, close to public transportation( NYC) schools, shopping centers, parks, church&Temple. If you would like to see the house you welcome . the price will be close to your limit. you can close any time you chose.
The house is 4 BR, Living room, Dining Room , Family Room ,3.5 Bath , 2 kitchen. 3 Zones central air cndition, two heat systems . all hard wood floors and marbles, You will be suprised how this house was finshed from inside and outside.Remmember their is no Real Estate Commesion involved
Please call me to explain more about Fair Lawn, then you will be more intresting to see the house
Contact me at my cell : 551-206-3896
email : ssoliman1956@yahoo.com
Thanks, and good luck
Pamela Stets…, Agent, Mahwah, NJ
Wed Apr 30, 2008
Mahwah has just been sited at THE BEST place to Live in Bergen County by NJ Monthly Magazine based on a variety of factors including schools, taxes, homeprices, etc. And, nearby Oakland was also sited in the top 50 best locations by Money Magazine so...you would do well to look in and around the area in addition to RAMSEY to get the most for your money and what exactly suites your particular needs.

If you have specific questions and want help tailored to YOUR individual needs, please don't hesitate to contact me. I live and work in the area and I am happy to help you find your new home. Here is a post from my relocation BLOG that may help click http://activerain.com/blogsview/400090/Thinking-of-Living-In .
Todd Norsted, Agent, Maple Grove, MN
Thu Jan 10, 2008
This is a question that should be listed out of the state of new Jersey.
Web Reference:  http://www.toddnorsted.com