I am looking to buy a house an investment a with 3 to 5 apartments - In Chicago around lakeview , and let the property with fully rented

Asked by Gabriel, Chicago, IL Mon Apr 1, 2013

Answers

14
Andrew, , Chicago, IL
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Gabriel
I'm a mortgage banker with Primelending and I also own a 4 flat and a 3 flat in the lakeview area just 2 blocks from the Cubs ball park. I have owned one building for 9 years and the other for 14.
If you want to talk about rents or if you need information on how to finance this purchase I'm one of the experts. Currently I'm refinancing my 4 flat, and I have been lending in the chicago market for 20 years now.
Good luck with this investment property
Andrew Mabadi
Production Manager
Primelending
847-612-8756 cell
Gabriel, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Santi do you have another number ? is busy , thanks
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Apr 2, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list of foreclosures and short sales that may be a bargain for you
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Santiago Ken…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Nire izena Xantiago da , Euskal hitz egiten dut, telefonora deitu 773-732-3100

Hola como estas Hablo castellano tambien , me puedes llamar al telefono de arriba , La zona de Lakeview es una buena opcion para comprar esos edificios , si vives en Espana te los podemos rentar y manejar todos los pisos sin ningun problema ,

Saludos
Gabriel, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Any castellano or french Speaking in this forum i can comunicate better ?
Ian Halpin, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Hello Gabriel,

You will get a lot of responses to your questions here. I own buildings in a few different neighborhoods, Lakeview where I have two and Edgewater where my other properties are. You are not going to find a property at the drop of a hat.
The first thing you need to do is find yourself a good knowlegable agent who knows both the buying process and investment side of the equation. Get your financing all lined up and then focus on the purchase part.
You need to set specific parameters for your investment. How long do you intend to keep it? Are you able to do any upkeep/management yourself? etc....
If you want some advice please call or email me. I will be glad to try and help you.

Many thanks in advance. Be well.

Ian Halpin / Broker
Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty
425 W. North Ave. / Chicago, IL 60610
O: 312.335.3220 / F: 312.229.9190 / C: 773.531.4479
ihalpin@jamesonsir.com | http://www.jamesonsir.com
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
I would get a good buyers agent. Its free to use their services. They can show you everything you are looking for.
Diane Boyle, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
I'd love to help you find something. The category of property you may want is called a 2-4 flat. Anything more than 4 units is called "multi-family". The key to keeping units rented is to price them properly. Many properties for sale have tenants in place already. I can guide you through the process. give me a call.
Diane Boyle
Prudential Rubloff
dboyle@rubloff.com
773-343-4114
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
THere are not many of those around near Lakeview and the prices are pretty investor unfriendlly or there are multiple offers.
My web site gives you some info on what I do for buyers including the Rebate. Let me know if you might like some help.
Barbara Bied…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Gabriel, call me or my brokers at City Point Realty. We'll find you a property & manage it for you. I've lived in Lakeview for 25 yrs so I know the neighborhood.
Barbara Biederman City Point Realty bbiederman@citypointrealty 773-914-5309
Brian and Dan…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Hey Gabriel- we would love to help. we sell a lot of 2-4 flats and multi-family. We also have a rental division that handles the leasing of all units/or re-negotiations of current tenant rents. Please let me know a good time to chat about your search. There are a lot of things to lookout for and it is important to have the right guidance.
Tamara Vesna…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Good day to you Gabriel. It is great that you like to buy the building w 3-5 units. What price range? Are you cash buyer? Let me know how soon you like to purchase new property... I could send you list of available properties if you contact me on my e-mail with more info... Thank you. TV
BJ Tregoning, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Give me a call or email me and I can help. You will be very popular on here.