I am looking to buy a 4-5 bedroom foreclosed house in the Lakeside School District of Hot Springs. We are wanting to buy something that might need a

Asked by Ghurst, Hot Springs, AR Fri Feb 3, 2012

little fixing up. Is there anything in Hot Springs that would meet what we need? It could either be in the Lakeside or Lake Hamilton School District. We have a 6 year old granddaughter who is in the first grade and we have twin grandsons who turned 2 years old this past October.

Answers

7
Blanche Thor…, Agent, Hot Springs Village, AR
Thu Apr 18, 2013
I have a fannie mae home that I just listed it has 5 bed and 3.5 baths on sits on 2 acres. The children would be in Lake Hamilton Schools
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Yes there is homes out there that you could do that. What is the dollar amount do you want to spend to get that.
Melia, Other Pro, 71913, AR
Thu Apr 18, 2013
My business partner has two log cabins in the Lakeside School District for sale or rent. They are not a forclosure but are for sale by owner. One is available now and it is a 5 or 6 bedroom house for $160,000. The other one will be available soon and is close in size and price. If you're interested, his name is Tim Efird and his phone number is 501-844-0042. Good Luck.
Tue Jan 1, 2013
If you haven't located you a agent I would love to help you locate the type of home for you
and your grandkids. Please give me a call or email and let me know when you would be coming.
Stbaitken, Home Seller, Hot Springs, AR
Mon May 21, 2012
I have a 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath with 2 living rooms and a upstairs playroom. Right under 3000 sq feet. In Lake Hamilton school district. Great neighborhood. You may contact me @ 501-622-7834
Rachelle McC…, Agent, Hot Springs, AR
Sat Feb 4, 2012
Hello, I found one in Lakeside, I specialize in Lakeside school district. I have 2 daughters attending there. It is 2400+ sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. It is in a really nice area. We recently had a sale on this street. The house sold for $106 sq. ft. This home is priced well below that at $91 sq. ft. It appears by the pics not to need any major repairs. The home was only built in 2006 so really new. I would love to help you with this home search. I can also look in Lake Hamilton district but since I know Lakeside the best I was excited to see this foreclosure in such a great location. Please call me (Sunday is fine) and I can tell you more about the house and we can look at it even tomorrow if that is good for you. My cell phone # 501-545-0432. Don't hesitate to call....I would be glad to meet with you.

Thanks, Rachelle McClard, realtor
Julann Carney, Agent, North Little Rock, AR
Sat Feb 4, 2012
Dear Ghurst,
Here are a few websites that show only foreclosed properties.
You'll need to have the zip code of the targeted areas you are interested in
in order to locate homes in those specfic areas.

HUD repos:
http://www.hudhomestore.com

Freddie Mac repos:
http://www.homepath.com

Frannie Mae repos:
http://www.homesteps.com

A local agent should also be able to provide you a list of homes after conducting
a search for you within the MLS (multi listing service) that only realtors have access to.

Best of luck on your search!
Julann Carney