I am looking to buy a Townhouse in or around this nieghburhood in near future

Asked by sarizvi01, Skokie, IL Thu Mar 28, 2013

2beds 1.5 bath 1100-1700 sq ft. Lot size around 2500 sq ft. Good to have basement. Nice area

Answers

4
Vienna Jacob, Agent, Glenview, IL
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hello Sarizvi01;

I hope you found someone to work with but If not please keep me in mind. I'm familiar with Skokie having grown up there myself.

Currently there are 11 townhomes/ duplex type properties for sale in the Skokie with basements of some sort that could meet your needs depending on the price range and area.

Please feel free to give me a call if you have not found an agent and we can shop!
I love what I do and it shows.

Vienna Jacob
847-987-3412
Mark Ahlheim, , Chicago, IL
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Good morning and thanks for your question. I have a townhome of almost exactly that description for sale in Skokie. If you are willing to meet and discuss your situation more, I can tell you straight-up if this property meets your needs or if you ought to be looking elsewhere. There is never any cost to work with me, and my expertise is working with buyers and listening to what they are really looking for. I have found the perfect place for my clients the first time out on six different occasions....some realtors live a life-time to do it once.

My approach to buying and the way I treat my clients is best summarized in an old web site of mine: http://www.uncommonhomes.com. Go there and tell me what you think.

Good luck in your search, and hope to hear from you soon.

mark ahlheim
Menard Johnson
EXPERTS IN REAL ESTATE

773-665-2027
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Hi, oh my I am excited I know Skokie really really well, as well as the surrounding areas. Townhouses are available, but depending on your price range you may also be able to buy a single family home in
Skokie. I do live in the area and have worked as a Realtor on the North Shore for a very long time.
Usually what I do with buyers is prepare them well for making an offer, which means get the financial
side ready for making an offer, and then show the buyer what the market can offer, so that when they
find the right property they are very well educated buyers....

I do preview properties for my clients and report back to them, and also arrange half day property viewing shows.... Before all that a buyer should be able to preview properties in their price range, receive them via e-mail and get back to me with the ones that seem interesting....

So let me know if I can help with taking the first steps to the buying process.
Have a look at these:
1 ACTV 8708 Niles Center Rd $109,595 2 1.1
2 ACTV 4900 W Davis St Unit 1E $120,000 2 3
3 ACTV 4908 Carol Ave Unit C $125,000 2 1.1
4 ACTV 8649 Niles Center Rd Ave Unit A $159,000 2 1.1
5 ACTV 8458 N Linder Ct Unit 8458 $159,000 3 1.1
6 ACTV 4714 Main Unit D $169,000 2 1.1
7 ACTV 4852 Carol St Unit D $185,000 3 1.1
8 ACTV 8318 Keating Ave Unit A $189,000 2 1.1
9 ACTV 8319 Kimball Ave $190,000 3+1 bsmt 1.1
10 ACTV 8442 Linder Ct $199,900 3 1.1
11 PCHG 9360 N Skokie Blvd Unit 618 $219,900 3 2
12 NEW 9633 Laramie Ln $293,000 3 2.1
13 ACTV 9629 Laramie Ln $368,000 3 2.1
Not knowing more about what you like and what you do not like or your price range, these are just
ideas for you.... Let me know if I can help any further, with more more information or listings.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Geoff Ommen, Agent, Barrington, IL
Thu Mar 28, 2013
I am sure that there will be many Realtors available to help you when the time comes. The first thing you will want to do is get pre-qualified with either a bank or a mortgage broker. If you have a relationship with a bank already, talk to them first. If you do not know any mortgage brokers, the agent you choose to help you with your purchase will most likely have a few resources.

Talk with a few agents to see who is a good fit for you personally. Then they can help you find the correct property and help make sure it is a fair deal.

Geoff Ommen
Broker Baird & Warner
847-271-2622
geoff.ommen@bairdwarner.com
http://www.geoffgetsit.com