Home Buying in Reading>Question Details

Elliot Matyas, Both Buyer and Seller in Cheltenham, PA

I am looking to begin buying investment properties in Reading,Pa. I am looking for an experienced agent who

Asked by Elliot Matyas, Cheltenham, PA Fri Jul 3, 2009

is very familiar with he area. I am looking at lower end properties with at least 3 units between 50k-100k. Just starting out here on what I hope is a new career path. Anyone up to the task? Please email me at matya00056@yahoo.com if you are! Thanks

Answers

3
Hi Elliot,
I am glad to find another investor looking for properties in the Reading area. When you are ready give me a call at 484-955-6937 and I will put you in touch with a good friend. He is a seasoned Realtor and also an investor. Thank you and good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 3, 2009
Congratulations on becoming a real estate investor! Your first step is great trying to locate a real estate agent to help you achieve your goals. Since you are looking for Reading investments, you also want to be sure your agent knows and can help you navigate through the various licenses and permits you will need to be an investor in the city of Reading. You may also want to think about getting a good property manager to assist you on your journey.

At Keller Williams Realty Berks, we have an entire team dedicated to the success of real estate investors and helping them achieve their goals. From property acquisition to management, we truly offer a variety of great services and support you will need. I personally started my career in property management and now help clients buy and sell investment properties and HUD owned properties. Additionally, several of our agents are active members of Berks real estate investment clubs and are investors themselves.

Please feel free to give me a call at 484-524-3262, or check out my website at tryterri.com. Talk to you soon!
Web Reference: http://tryterri.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 3, 2009
Contact Lynn Deeds at hockeygirl1017@verizon.net. She is very experienced at that!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 3, 2009