Cobb, Home Buyer in Newark, NJ

I am looking purchase first home how is Forest HIll area? Is NJTransit available via Path Trains?

Asked by Cobb, Newark, NJ Fri Sep 13, 2013

Answers

6
teeeeliza, Home Buyer, Bethune, SC
Sun Sep 29, 2013
No, Forest Hills is not that close to the Path Trains. You could take a bus which would take up to 15 minutes. Walking would take a bit longer.
teeeeliza, Home Buyer, Bethune, SC
Sun Sep 29, 2013
No, you would have to take a bus to get to the path train. It is quite a long walk but only about a 10-15 minute drive.
Leroy Gallman, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, PARSIPPANY, NJ
Sat Sep 14, 2013
Give me a call for more details 973-698-4083

City of Newark American Dream Downpayment Initiative Program

This program dollars will fund upfron costs of a participant acquiring a principal residence, but not the entire cost of acquisition. ADDI dollars can also fund the reasonable and necessary costs incurred by the homebuyer, locality or lender associated with the purchase. The amount of the ADDI assistance will not exceed $10,000 or six percent of the purchase price of the home, whihcever is greater.

Eligibility

Families with income below 80% of the median income for Essex County

Must be a First Time Homebuyer

Home must be located in th City of Newark

NO CASH BACK IS ALLOWED INCLUDING EARNEST MONEY!
Marsha Bowen…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Fri Sep 13, 2013
Forest Hill is the historic section of Newark. Most of the homes in FH tend to be large mansions with high ceilings and several rooms. The light rail stops there which will take you to Newark for the Path or NJ Transit trains.

Jane DeVince…, Agent, Kinnelon, NJ
Fri Sep 13, 2013
There are beautiful homes in the Forest Hill section of Newark. You need to get on the Heller Parkway Station and then to Penn Station Newark and then to the Path to NYC.. If you send me your email address I will send you homes that are on the market now.

Jane DeVincentis and Karen Hoffman

973-820-5053 973-670-1053

jdevincentis@tocr.com
tony unkel, Agent, Harrington Park, NJ
Fri Sep 13, 2013
yes you can take the newark light rail