I am looking for the following from Ft. Myers to Tampa -- 3 bd / 2 bath / gated / villa or detached / 2 car

Asked by Kim, Memphis, TN Wed Mar 26, 2008

garage / golf / would like a private pool screened / reasonable HOA fees / in the $180,00-$200,000 range / I know the moon and stars too!!! I found this in Punta Gorda, but they are priced above where I would be comfortable. I would like to try to buy within the next 6 months. I have excellent credit and a 20% down payment. Does this want / price list even exist in these areas??? Thank you.

Answers

15
Kim, Home Buyer, Memphis, TN
Fri Mar 28, 2008
Antonio, thank you. I will review the site over the weekend and let you know if I find anything of interest. I appreciate your assistance.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Hi Kim,

Your interests cover a lot of ground. We would strongly recommend you consider giving the Venice area a long look. Recognized on both the "Best places to retire" and "Best places to relocate" lists the location has the appeal to keep people coming back.

This recognition is based on quality of living, employment, educational institutions, climate, and social & cultural opportunities.

We would be happy to provide you with more specific information about area real estate. Let us know how we can help.

The "Eckler Team"
Century 21 Almar & Associates
Venice, Fl 34285
Kim, Home Buyer, Memphis, TN
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Antonio.....thank you for your response. I do not wish to sign up on another site at this time. If you have links to the properties I would appreciate it if you could post. Again, thank you.
Kim, Home Buyer, Memphis, TN
Tue Apr 1, 2008
I want to thank all of you for excellent responses and advice. I continue my search and once I have selected a few area with homes that appeal and meet my criteria, I will be in contact with some of you and schedule a trip down for an overview. Again, thank you for taking your time to assist. Please continue to alert me if something comes along.
Katrina Made…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Mon Mar 31, 2008
HI Kim,
I wish you all the best in your new home search. It looks like you have had plenty of homes in the basic parameters that you asked for emailed by many realtors.

If you need further help, I am a click away. Other wise, pick the agent that you connect with the very best. Insticts are a great thing, they are your 6th sense telling you yes or no.

http://www.youtube.com/kmadewel

Katrina Madewell
Tampa Realtor
Robert Masse, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Fri Mar 28, 2008
Without going into a long drawn out answer about it, yes it does exist, you just need to know where to look and who to talk to. If you need help, please let me know as we can talk about it.
Antonio, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Mar 28, 2008
Kim as I stated before, I got builders that will compete to "giveaway" their inventory, but I'd need an email to forward those, can't make it public, you could set a yahoo or hotmail account if afraid of spam.
Also here you can filter and search the entire MLS, no sign up required (unless they're foreclosure): http://hothomespot.com/advance_search.php in the reference I paste another list of properties, click on price column to sort them.
You can also contact me by phone, I answer 24/7....... almost: 813-785-7529 so that you can give me more details on your need such as: job commute, kids, schools reqs. etc...
Ciao!
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Mar 28, 2008
Ruskin, Riverview areas has homes that fit your criteria and price. If you don't mind the commute or if commuting is not a factor, this may be the right place for you. Also areas in Pasco County have communities with homes in your price range. Just be careful about extra Community Development District Taxes (CDD). Many planned communities may be able to correctly state that their HOA fees are only a few hundred dollars but you may also be required to pay CDD taxes, as much as an extra $2000 per year (or higher) in some cases.

You can search the Realtor MLS system on my site for homes without having to sign a guest book or give any info about yourself.
Antonio, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Dear kim It's a pleasure providing for such polite person, I apologize for the brief 1st answer and i'd like to tell you... You do not have to sign up to search and overview properties on my site.
Here I paste a link of the quick search I've performed based on your criteria's; I'd be glad to redefine it at your pleasure, based on your full needs, and provide a list of new construction that are liquidating their assets, if you could contact me and provide an email.
XPROP - Customer Synopsis
best regards Antonio: 813-785-7529
Kim, Home Buyer, Memphis, TN
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Bill....thank you....perfect answer. I will research Venice. Have a great day.
Kim, Home Buyer, Memphis, TN
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Thank you Marian......what I am trying to do at this time is research. If you know of particular listings that match my request "wish list", please post the links. Again, thank you for your response.
M, , Florida
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Kim,
This is all we do is help people locate their ideal property across a wider range like Ft. Myers to Tampa. We have helped hundreds of people with this type of search. Please give me a call and lets discuss your needs.
Marian Schaffer
The Schaffer Realty Group
terry@marianschaffer.com
877-886-8388
Kim, Home Buyer, Memphis, TN
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Lars, Thank you. I am going over the site now. I appreciate your response.
Lars Kier, Agent, Wesley Chapel, FL
Wed Mar 26, 2008
It would be no problem in some of the Tampa Bay areas. I can even find you brand new construction with in your range. Give me a call or e-mail me and I will be glad to send you villa's for sale.
813-333-9930 or e-mail Lars@KierHomes.com
Web Reference:  http://www.KierHomes.com
Antonio, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Mar 26, 2008
absolutely check the MLS in my site
Web Reference:  http://www.hothomespot.com