Vicky Kemp, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I am looking for purchase a condo in Wynwood area

Asked by Vicky Kemp, Miami, FL Sun Aug 11, 2013

Answers

15
Smart choice, there's a lot of great options. I'm also convinced it's going to have great appreciation in the next few years.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 11, 2013
Hello Vicky,

Wynwood-Edgewater is slated to have a 20 proposed condo towers with nearly 6,100 units.
Many choices in pre-construction, as well as in existing established condominium projects.
The overall improvement in the area is amazing - and that includes great restaurants, shopping, and new large malls coming in. The cultural life - especially in visual arts - is very intense, with its culmination in Art Basel.

In terms of getting around town the area is great - close to Miami Beach, Downtown, Brickell and parks/outdoor activities.

Excited for you,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
The Edgewater/Wynwood area is a good area to invest in as prices are on the rise and the area is more and more upcoming and under constant development. Have a look at http://luxlifemiamiblog.com/category/edgewater-and-design-di… for all my Edgewater blogs.
David
That area is developing so fast! There is going to be a lot of demand and is going to appreciate very fast. You're making a good choice.
Hi Vicky
Unlike all the others, I am an actual owner selling my bayfront apartment on 33 st. It is five blocks to Midtown, on the heart of Edgewater, which is Wynwood's bayfront. Without a middle agent you and i can pocket the difference, on this case we'll split $12,000.
look at my listing on Craigslist
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/reo/4275688831.html
If you like what you see call me at 305-898-9152.
Hello, this is Maria Diaz from Coldwell Banker,, You can reach me through by my email marilindiaz@gmail.com . Good luck Maria Diaz
If you are still looking for someone to assist you, feel free to visit my profile and choose to "contact me". Please send me the details of what your expectations are as far as size, price, etc. Thank you and best wishes.
Vicky, I have helped multiple buyers buy in that area and know it well. I also have done many Real Estate Appraisals in that area and know the Wynwood market very well. Call me and I will show you all that is available in that area that fits what you are looking for. I guarantee that we can find the PERFECT place for you.

Victor Tarin
305.510.2782
Is a besutifull Miami area, I'm more than happy to help you, call me 24/7 786-897-3153
Hello Vicky:

Wynwood is a great neighborhood. It would be my pleasure to work with you and assist you in your home search. With over 20 years in the real estate business, I can assure that you will have a pleasant and rewarding experience and will guide you during the entire home purchasing process.

Please contact me at the address below to set up a time to discuss your real estate needs.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Francesca McFeely
Keller Williams Partners
cel: 954-415-1155
francescam@bellsouth.net
Wonderful, has your Realtor not forwarded you a list of available units yet?
Hello Vicky,

Wynwood, Edgewater and Morningside are all areas that have a lot of upside. The area is vibrant with commercial, residential all mixed into the artsy scene.

Feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Pablo Torres,MBA
AF Realty,LLC
786-205-6988
pabtorres@aol.com
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com
Hi Vicky,

Wynwood, Design District, Edgewater, and Midtown is a very appealing area since it is in the midst of a transformation, with a lot of projects under construction and in the drawing boards, it could be an interesting investment.

If you need help in your search please feel free to contact me. If you send me the criteria of what you are looking for I can search for available properties.

Santiago
Hi Vicky,
Wynwood is an extremely exciting area with a lot of new construction and opportunities.
If you would like to have some properties sent to your email I would be glad to do that if I know your criteria. Feel free to contact me with what you were thinking of as a purchase price and the size you need and I will be glad to assist you!

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
Dear Vicky,

Please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com so I can send you current listings in the area...