I am looking for my first home in WPB area, I am post BK 3 years, I have done all the things to get back on track w/ my credit. Paying bills on

Asked by my time, Atlanta, GA Fri Feb 24, 2012

time, good rental history, good stable income, and 3% for FHA down payment. I've done all the credit things, but I can seem to get all three bureaus at 600, middle is 597, though I have to say, each month the score improve. I see all these great deals just passing me by. I just want to by my own first home, Is there anyone out there to help?

Answers

7
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Mon Feb 27, 2012
Go to your local non profit housing group for credit counseling. The counselor will go over your credit report with you. They will tell you what you are doing wrong and what you should be doing. Listen to them and when your score is 640+ you can think of buying.
Mary Ngati, , West Palm Beach, FL
Sun Feb 26, 2012
Call for free consultation; log on to MLS free at http://maryngati.listingbook.com
Anna Hartline, Agent, West Palm Beach, FL
Sat Feb 25, 2012
Palm Beach Mortgage - Suzanne Downs - will help you get the best mortgage your circumstances will allow. Call her at: 561-478-4780 and tell them Anna Hartline sent you. After they tell you if they can get you 1st time home buyer discounts, etc. then call me: 561-635-1330 I will be happy to put you into a home of your choice.

This is the greatest time to buy! Interest rates are historically low, it's a buyer market, short sales could put you into a home of your dreams. Condos as low as $15,000 and houses as low as $50,000. Let me know what you want. Call me: 561-635-1330. My emails jam and I would rather speak directly with you.
Sughey Argen…, Agent, Wellington, FL
Sat Feb 25, 2012
Hello future homeowner! I work with a local bank that helps with closing costs and downpayment assistance. They are also very flexible and can give a straight answer on your qualification status. Give me a call or text me your email and I can setup a conference call to explore your options. I used to work with Fleetcor in Norcross near Atlanta, do you live in GA or FL?

Talk to you soon!
Sue Argenal - Realtor ®
Re/Max Direct
11924 Forest Hill Blvd #4
Wellington, FL 33414

Direct: 561-294-6060
Office: 561-798-8080 EXT 1427
sughey_argenal@hotmail.com

REO Certified
Public Notary State of Florida
"Delivering Peace of Mind Through Excellence"
Ginny and Ma…, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Sat Feb 25, 2012
My wife and I are agents in WPB and have sold many units in The Pointe, Sterling, Palm Club, etc. Sounds like that's the area you live in. Both prior responses to you are absolutely correct. You need to get pre-approved with a lender so you know exactly where you stand and what you need to do. Make sure they don't just pre-qualify you..... get pre-APPROVED. You don't want any last minute surprises, particularly in your situation. They will guide and assist you in improving your credit score and you'll be on your way.

Then, of course, call me!!! :)

Marc Gagne, Realtor
Keller Williams of the Palm Beaches
561-313-2035
Genevieve Ra…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Sat Feb 25, 2012
Your best best is to consult your credit union or mortgage person who can guide to what you need to do. Go through your credit report, and make sure all the charges on there are valid.
Genevieve Ramachandran
Terri Pizzol…, , Florida
Fri Feb 24, 2012
I have several lenders that you can discuss your finances with. They can guide you in the right direction.Please feel free to contact me anytime and I would be more then Happy to help you in anyway I can.
Looking forward to meeting you!!
Terri Spector
772-285-1064
terrpizza@aol.com
website: yourtreasurecoastagents.com