Home Buying in Red Bank>Question Details

Lita Mayor, Home Buyer in Eatontown, NJ

I am looking for mother daughter homes in oak hurst,little silver, oceanport,west long branch

Asked by Lita Mayor, Eatontown, NJ Sun Dec 1, 2013

Pamela Girard’s answer
After reading your requirements, I was able to locate something that might work for you. Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss the possibilities.

Pamela Girard
Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate
Can you posts the homes? Thanks
Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013
I found 5 homes in those areas that might fit your needs. I am also currently a resident of Oceanport and grew up in Little Silver - so I'd be happy to help with any questions you have about these areas too. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Patty Lipert
Heritage House Sotheby's Int'l Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 2, 2013
Can you post those homes for me
Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013
Hi Lita,
If you can provide me with some additional details, i.e.budget, # of bedrooms etc. I will do a search in and send you some homes that fit your requirements. Also,what is your timeframe for moving. My email address is: porzios@verizon.net.

Kind Regards,
Steve Porzio
732 691 1668
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
The daughter side at least 2bedrooms, 2 baths and the mother side 1 bedroom 1 bath, 300,000
Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013
3bedrooms total, 2-3bathrooms , 300,000
Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013
Hi Lita,
Can you tell me a little bit more about your housing needs? Bedroom/Bath count, Price range and any additional items that are important to you? I can search for "mother-daughter" specifically, but having more info will help. My email is linda@lindagillespie.com if you can email me a bit more info. You can also call me tomorrow at 732.770.9908 cell. Have a good night.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013