I am looking for home in Albany,NewYork. It shouldbetween $15,000.00 to40,000.00.Urgently waiting your reply.

Asked by Alfonso, 92173 Sat Sep 15, 2007

I looking to buy a home within 6 months. I expect this property to have a clean deed otherwise I
can not negotiate a contract tobuy.I have someone to check the property out with your agency
as soon as I choose that property.
Urgently waiting your reply.
Alfonso A.Horne,Esq.

Answers

8
Mr.P’s answer
Mr.P, , Arizona
Sat Sep 15, 2007
Alfonso
Per Realtor .com the lowest price property in Albany New York is $84,900
Here is a link to all the property`s availble
Good Luck
http://homes.realtor.com/search/searchresults.aspx?ctid=2527…
Brian Brosen, Agent, Albany, NY
Tue Dec 29, 2009
so no one on here could figure out by reading this that it was all a fake or a scam? and no, we did not get nuked - values here are all over the map, depending upon locale, but very stable market, unlike most of the country....
Home Buyer, , Boston, MA
Tue Dec 1, 2009
Hello Marc,

These homes you mention, are they in a safe area? Is there a main grocery store within walking distance? Are they walking distance to the library?
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Tue Oct 30, 2007
Are you looking for investment or owner occupied?
Mark, Both Buyer And Seller, Albany, NY
Tue Oct 30, 2007
Albany's southend and West Hills areas zips 12202 and 12210 are filled with good quality 1 and 2 families at bargin prices. These are areas that have long been overlooked by investors and homeowners on limited budgets. Things are changing! These low prices of $ 30-70k for homes in move in condition will be around for another 12-20 months. But why pay $ 50k for a home you can buy in 2 years for $ 80k. $ 50k feels to cheap, but if you pay $ 80k or more you will feel much better.
Pierre Calza…, Other Pro,
Fri Oct 5, 2007
There are a bunch as the KW broker metnioned we show 20+ in that range as well... with links directly to the listing brokers.
Mike Kelly A…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Thu Oct 4, 2007
Did Albany get nuked or what? Is this the armpit of the world? Why such cheap homes and is Alfonso in fantasy land? All the more power to him!!
Holli Boyd, , 12110
Thu Oct 4, 2007
Like I said to your other question - I found 20 homes in Albany under $50k - see web reference link.