I am looking for buying a single home in Nourth of Chicago between $40.000 and $50.000 can I get assistant .

Asked by ghano52, Chicago, IL Sun Aug 18, 2013

Answers

10
Mark Zatz, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Thu Apr 16, 2015
I can start a search for you and try to help you out. I would be more than happy to help.

I grew up in the area and work as a local broker there. Fell free to contact me.

thanks.
Mark Zatz, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Thu Apr 16, 2015

thanks.
Mark Zatz, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Thu Apr 16, 2015

thanks.
Patti McDona…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Nov 18, 2013
I found a few that are livable on the North side in your price range - there were a lot of listings but most were in very poor condition.

Do you want the Northside in Chicago or did you want to be North of the city in a suburb or farther north in a small town?

Please call
Patti McDonald
Fresh Horizon Realty
312-450-8729
Bradley Neum…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Franklin, TN
Fri Nov 15, 2013
For mortgage help, call or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states and you can apply online at http://www.myccmtg.com.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (855) 415-5626.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
Seth Captain, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Aug 19, 2013
This is a prime example of the value of a preposition.

If you meant to say "North Chicago" then you might have luck..

If you meant to say "Nourth Chicago" as in British/Canadian/Austrailan Chicago, then you'll have to settle for an Irish area.

If you meant to say "North of Chicago" as is in anything with an "N." before the street name, then you'll have some success if you stick to address numbers that don't surpass three digits. But they'll have to further west in the city raising another issue....

There is a large swath of Chicago that is technically a north address but is referred to locally as the West Side and then the northwest side.

If you have $40,000 to $50,000 cash you may be able to get financing to purchase a property that is located in what people normally call the Northside of the city but where exactly the Northside is still a slightly controversial topic.
Web Reference:  http://www.captainrealty.net
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Aug 19, 2013
How do you plan on buying?
CASH or FINANCING?
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Aug 18, 2013
These exist in some areas. I am sure there are plenty of agents that are willing to help you out.
Hemant Shah, , Illinois City, IL
Sun Aug 18, 2013
You have a range of houses in the rage of 40K to 50K in North Chicago, anywhere between 1000 sqft +. But mostly foreclosures, so the condition would be a question if this is for your Primary home. I have a very good team of realtors to assist you. Let me know if you need assistance.
Call me on 8472787222 or email me on Hshah@moonstarmortgage.com
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Aug 18, 2013
You will have a hard time finding a condo for that price on the North side of the city and zero single family houses.