I am looking for buy home one family in Yonkers ny

Asked by Yolita1061, New York, NY Sat May 4, 2013

Answers

6
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon May 6, 2013
I would be happy to assist you in your search. My name is Padmini and I can be reached at 347-903-6736. Thank you and good luck.
Rich Golio,…, Agent, White Plains, NY
Mon May 6, 2013
Hi, It would be a pleasure to help you find a home in Yonkers. I am sure you will find my legal background very helpful in your search.

"$1,500.00 Cash Back when you Buy or Seller with R I G Realty, can you afford to use another agency?"
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Sun May 5, 2013
Hi, If you need assistance please feel free to contact me directly. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and Yonkers is one of my specialties.

Christopher Pagli
914.406.9023
Bianca Ferra…, Agent, Riverdale, NY
Sun May 5, 2013
Dear Yolita, I am a broker who lives and works in Yonkers, please call me to secure information regarding single family homes in Yonkers, New York my cell number is 212-203-5336. or send me an email at bferraioli@elliman.com
Thank you
Bianca Ferraioli
Douglas Elliman
bferraioli@elliman.com
http://www.elliman.com
Joelle Larro…, Agent, New York, NY
Sat May 4, 2013
Hi Yolita,
I can help you and recommend a great agent in Yonkers if you are interested. It would be free for you as the broker's commission would be paid by the seller and it would help you a lot as your broker would have access to all the properties available. Just let me know at joelle.larroche@elliman.com
Best, joelle
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat May 4, 2013
Consider working with an agent of your own; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.