I am looking for an owner financed home. It can be single family house, condo, or townhouse. My range is up to 300K if low HOA. Balloon in 5 years

Asked by enero6, Terrell, TX Sun Mar 30, 2014

Answers

8
Richard, Home Buyer, Sarasota, FL
Mon Nov 2, 2015
I am looking for an owner financed home or condo in the Sarasota, Fl. area. My credit is rebuilding. I own four rental homes and have a substantial down payment. I also have had the same full time job
($60k) for 15 years. Anybody help me?
rich@springwaters.biz
Angela Schra…, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Sun Mar 30, 2014
I don't think you'll have a problem finding properties in your price range - there are certainly nice townhomes, and even single familty homes to be had in the 200s.

I must say that I'm a little less optimistic than some of my colleagues, who are quick to assure you that seller-financing is plentiful. Homeowners who are selling in order to purchase a new property don't generally have the financial wherewithal to have money tied up in two homes at once, so you're primarily looking at investor sellers, but even those entities are generally looking to free up -the money from one sale, so they can reinvest in new assets.-

If you're hoping for owner-financing because your current credit status won't qualify you for traditional mortgage products, I would recommend that you find a knowledgeable mortgage professional to work with, rather than seek out the far less common purchase money mortgages.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but I think some of my colleagues migh be assuring you that something quite rare is readily available in this market, and that has not been my experience, at all.

I hope this helped!

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference:  http://www.villagrealty.com
I have a listing in Lauderdale By The Sea one bedroom one bath Ocean Front on the beach $250,000 owner wants a very high $100,000 or more down. He finance the balance. Kathy Fryburg 954-815-0577
Flag Wed Apr 2, 2014
enero6, Other Pro, Terrell, TX
Sun Mar 30, 2014
I am frequently traveling to the Miami airport, so am looking for someplace within 30 minutes. I used to live in Pompano, on Mcnab and 18th street.
Then focus on a Realtor who specializes in Plantation as they will know the area well and will fine tune your search. Pompano Beach will add another 30 minutes to your commute if you travel frequently to Miami so suggest you may want to keep your search to the Plantation, Davie, and Weston areas. Also Pembroke Pines is very nice as well. Good Luck!

Carol Lozito
Blue Horizon Realty Inc,
954-592-3331
carollozito@aol.com
Flag Sun Mar 30, 2014
Shimon Lipkin, Agent, Hollywood, FL
Sun Mar 30, 2014
This is the easy part to find owner financing ,you need to decide what type of property you want to buy what city and area .

Shimon Lipkin

954-559-8084

agentshimon@gmail.com
I prefer Plantation. I like the Jacaranda area, but HIGH HOA fees. I prefer a townhouse, but will also go for a single family home.
Flag Sun Mar 30, 2014
Carol Lozito, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Sun Mar 30, 2014
Just noticed that your needs require a 2 bedroom, 2 bath home. There is a geographical difference between the cities that you listed, Cooper City, Plantation and Pompano Beach. My suggestion would be to fine tune which of these areas would be preferred as the driving distance between Pompano Beach (close to the ocean) is approximtely 25 to 30 minutes as Plantation is south and west, and Cooper City is further south. Give some thought to where your job will be located and what commuting time may be. If you select an area, then you have the opportunity of working with a Realtor that specializes in the area and more likely knows their area well as they live there as well. .

Carol Lozito
Blue Horizon Realty Inc.
954-592-3331
carollozito@aol.com
Carol Lozito, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Sun Mar 30, 2014
Can you offer a specific area where you want this single family home or townhouse to be? Do you need 2, 3, or 4 bedrooms? Pool? Do you have children? In other words, in order to customize your request, a realtor will need more detailed information to assist you. As you are currently in Texas, when do you plan on moving to Florida? My only business is helping people find their most important investment.....their home. Email me for more information.

Carol Lozito
Blue Horizon Realty Inc.
954-592-3331
carollozito@aol.com
enero6, Other Pro, Terrell, TX
Sun Mar 30, 2014
At least 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I prefer Plantation, Cooper City, Pompano Beach, Boca. The closer I can get to 200K the better. I have 50K available.
This is an amazing area to live at! I'm looking for an apartment there myself and just found some amazing condos. You can get more information on http://sabbiabeachcondos.com/brochure/ If this is not what you are looking for just tell me more and if I stumble over something I'll tell you!
Flag Thu Jun 16, 2016
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Mar 30, 2014
What cities ? How many bedrooms, bathrooms, etc