Buckman, Home Buyer in Temple Hills, MD

I am looking for an old building with lots of land space to develop into a residence for myself..

Asked by Buckman, Temple Hills, MD Wed Aug 26, 2009

Answers

4
Cathy Brown, Agent, Waldorf, MD
Wed Aug 26, 2009
Have you considered the Charles county area? One of the great things about our county is the ease of going from a metro area to a rural area in just minutes. I would be pleased to email you listings if you like along with any information you have need of.
Cathy Brown
Arthur Hardy, Agent, Beltsville, MD
Wed Aug 26, 2009
I am aware of both commercial and residential spaces in Prince Georges and nearby counties. Let's talk in more detail so I can help tailor what I have to show you to better fit your needs.

Arthur Hardy, Realtor
W.C. & A.N. Miller Realtors
4910 Massachusetts Ave NW
Suite 119
Washington DC 20016
(202) 362-1300 office
(202) 362-3164 fax
(202) 577-3320 direct
web arthurhardyjr.com
email arthurhardy@LNF.com

Know of anyone thinking of buying or selling a home? Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Darlene Deca…, , Severna Park, MD
Wed Aug 26, 2009
I currently have a rancher in Annapolis that is zoned commercial (708 Melvin Ave.). It is listed for rent, and again is commercal space. Is this what you are interested in? If a building is zoned commercial the zoning would have to be chaned to residential. There is another building in Pasadena that housed Pasadena Furniture which is now empty that has an apartment in it for lease. What is your intention?
Web Reference:  http://darlenedecapite.com
Alqamar Malik, Agent, Largo, MD
Wed Aug 26, 2009
Hi Buckman...You want an old "commercial" building? Or is it an old residential building you seek??

Let's talk...

-Alqamar 202-528-1642
Web Reference:  http://www.alqamarmalik.com